Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling/transfering SYS (soyoustart) Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling/transfering SYS (soyoustart) Server

AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep
edited November 2014 in Offers

Hello,

We have bought new better server, so we decide to sell our current SYS configuration:

1 IPv4 48G ECC W3530 4c/8t SoftRAID 2 x 2 TB server Monthly price is: 45Eur, server expires: Expiry date 21/12/2014 RenewDatacentre RBX2 - Rack: 21D12 - Server ID: 227749 OS CentOS 6.6 (64bits) Boot Boot from hard drive (no netboot) Main IP 94.23.13.* Reverse ns*.ip-94-23-13.eu

We are selling it for 20 Eur, payment method: paypal. Please let me know if you are interested.

Comments

• Did you manage to get IP 4 then?

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@SNetworks1 said:
    Did you manage to get IP 4 then?

We have had 16* IPv4 which we have moved to our new server, so this server now have only main ip. Which you are albe to buy more 16* and pay only setup time.

• @AlbaHost said:

Yeah, I meant the server SYS-IP-4, I remember you were looking for it and was curious if you managed to get one or if you went with something else.

@SNetworks1 said:
    Yeah, I meant the server SYS-IP-4, I remember you were looking for it and was curious if you managed to get one or if you went with something else.

Yeah we finally got the SYS-IP-5 server.

The offer is still available.

Selling it for 10eur.