Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndPing - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndPing

13»

Comments

• What no Front Range Hosting Ping server? What do ya need I'll give ya a OpenVZ one for free.

• @FRCorey No one took up your offer.. I'm happy to take that free VPS (:

• Oops, kind of forgot about this >.>, I'll move it to the new webserver I have setup a little later and clean it up.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Any similar projects like this or even open sourced code for me to use? This site was very helpful for troubleshooting but now quite a bit of the servers don't work, including mine (lep.php throws PHP errors now). :(

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@KuJoe said: Any similar projects like this or even open sourced code for me to use? This site was very helpful for troubleshooting but now quite a bit of the servers don't work, including mine

http://ping.ms

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@prometus Thanks!

• twaintwain Member

+1 ping.ms - what I was going to recommend

• Problem with ping.ms is that when I click trace next to it it traces them all.

• twaintwain Member

@24khost, why is that an issue?

• cause why put the link next to each line when your run a ping. it should just trace that location not all locations.

• twaintwain Member

Ahh I see what you are saying.. I always started with a trace from the beginning so I never even noticed that option when you do a ping.

• It is kinda redundant at that point. it should just do that location if it is gonna be listed like that.