Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Wise Suggestions - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Wise Suggestions

2»

Comments

• You can only block Layer 7 DDoS (application level) with software tweaks. Most DDoS attacks are Layer 4, which is usually larger than 1Gbps and can saturate your VPS's 1Gbps uplink. I suggest you to get a DDoS protected VPS if you are worried about DDoS attacks.

• Thank you for your reply. I have the VPS in Digital Ocean and I haven't been DDoSed in past but thought it would be wise to consider that part also..

And I think Digital Ocean VPS are not DDoS protected

Thank you

• @kamal said:
    Thank you for your reply. I have the VPS in Digital Ocean and I haven't been DDoSed in past but thought it would be wise to consider that part also..

And I think Digital Ocean VPS are not DDoS protected

Digitalocean nullroutes your IP for at least 3 hours if it is DDoS'ed fyi. I wasn't really happy with that part so I decided to host my critical stuff with another provider.

• Thank you for the further information Sir. So any suggestions you would like to kindly provide .. regarding hosting that provides DDoS attack protection and also for cost effective price ?