Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

owncloud vps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

owncloud vps

2»

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Wow, now the server is completely fucked and I must start over. I think I will give up and use it for something else... I can just use Microsoft OneDrive for all my stuff...

Thanks guys and sorry!

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@shovenose said:
    Wow, now the server is completely fucked and I must start over. I think I will give up and use it for something else... I can just use Microsoft OneDrive for all my stuff...

Thanks guys and sorry!

Don't give up! Reinstall, and try again. Most of the time, you only miss a little config. You can contact me in pm if you want to discuss about the issue. Maybe I can help you...

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the offer david, but I don't think I care to waste more time on this. It literally took me all day...

• I had a similar issue with the incorrect credentials when connecting via windows. I've put it to one side at the moment as I fear that the speed may still be poor even if it I can get it working

• @shovenose said:
    Thanks for the offer david, but I don't think I care to waste more time on this. It literally took me all day...

I should be able to set this up for you on one of our VPS. PM me if you're interested.