Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems Change of Ownership - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems Change of Ownership

2»

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

MorningIris said: I already did, nobody seems to care, I don't see any difference, kind of worse.

We'll make sure your issue is fully addressed. Things were a horrible mess for a very long time. We've got a lot of resources dedicated to keeping the support queue properly manned and fixing the remaining issues.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2014

hmm, I could understand the parent company weighting in due to lack of response from the subsidiary... but... the sales rep of the subsidiary weighing in for the parent is a bit odd.

• @mpkossen said:
    Did they set it up soon?

No.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Somehow today doesn't feel that much different than yesterday,

• 4.5$/year ovz, here I come.

@Reetus - how about now?

For context the new owner has had 3+ weeks to simply respond to support tickets and seems that is not getting done yet again so imo nothing has changed, only the paper trail.

• @tr1cky: At first I thought your Avatar was Vladimir Putin with hair.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • pcanpcan Member
    edited November 2014

@AnthonySmith said: nothing has changed

My experience is different. I opened a ticket on 19th with a recap of all the things that weren't working, and I got answers from 3 different support peoples. My VPSs are back on line now, other minor issues are (hopefully) being worked out. This is a clear improvement from the past.

pcan said: My experience is different. I opened a ticket on 19th with a recap of all the things that weren't working, and I got answers from 3 different support peoples. My VPSs are back on line now, other minor issues are (hopefully) being worked out. This is a clear improvement from the past.

That's great, genuinely good news, so all that is left is some consistency then and 123systems valley host crossing should be back on track :)

Thanked by 1netomx

@reetus if you are having a problem still please PM me and I'll make sure its handled right away by the operations staff.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Reetus - how about now?

No.

• Wow, they have pre-black friday sale. I hope they got stronger server this time because my site barely gets online in the past. So, Small Plan shared hosting is now $2/yr and Linux-256-OVZ is now $4.50/yr. They beat my 128MB, $5/yr. in other hosts.

• @jbiloh said:
    reetus if you are having a problem still please PM me and I'll make sure its handled right away by the operations staff.

@Reetus I'll point that ticket out to the operations staff right now and it will be resolved today.