Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get Exclusive VPSie Invitation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Get Exclusive VPSie Invitation

About VPSie

VPSie stands for : "Virtual Private Server I Expect"
It was a way to eliminate the spelling out of the VPS acronym while adding the personalized ownership "My VPSie" concept.
Pronounce it same way you do with "Pepsi" :)
VPSie is Powerful and Fun!

Best Value

512 MB Memory 1 CPU 10GB SSD Disk 1TB Transfer 1 Public IP

$ 0.0054 Hourly / $ 4.00 Monthly

Register Here

Comments

• any promo for testing a month worth free?

• @Ryan22 said:
    About VPSie

VPSie stands for : "Virtual Private Server I Expect"
    It was a way to eliminate the spelling out of the VPS acronym while adding the personalized ownership "My VPSie" concept.
    Pronounce it same way you do with "Pepsi" :)

"Vepsee"? I would have thought "vee-pee-ess-ee".

VPSie is Powerful and Fun!

Register Here

You probably wanted https://vpsie.com/ there.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited November 2014

@Ryan22 Exclusive Invitation for buy VPS? What exclusive you offer? Antarctica or Vanuatu located or what?

Thanked by 1switsys
  • They re doing what Google did with Inbox :P

• @salathe said:
    You probably wanted https://vpsie.com/ there.

you can't register without using invitation link

• @Ryan22 said:
    you can't register without using invitation link

Great. Um, why?

• One can register without an invite, https://my.vpsie.com/register

• @micronetvps said:
    One can register without an invite, https://my.vpsie.com/register

sure?

• micronetvpsmicronetvps Member
    edited November 2014

Not sure why you're getting that because I was able to register an account and didn't ask me for an invite code or email validation. :)

• n0pn0p Member
    edited November 2014

Why is Tom more than twice the price of Jerry when the only additional benefit for the customer is twice the RAM?

edit: Simba is twice the price of Spike but at least you get twice the RAM and an additional 'core'.

I smell inexperience.

• If you use the link from the first post you will be able to register since it has a token in it. If you go directly to the register page it won't let you register cause they did not open the registration for everybody.

• Maybe it would be better to comment on their performance.. i think its a way of marketing as we know not much can be done using 512MB ram... could be wrong
    I have been using them for a while (About 3 months) and their SSD speed is the highest I have seen - check that..

[root@hostname ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=disk.speed bs=4M count=512
    512+0 records in
    512+0 records out
    2147483648 bytes (2.1 GB) copied, 3.883 s, 553 MB/s
    [root@hostname ~]# dd if=/dev/zero of=disk.speed bs=4M count=512
    512+0 records in
    512+0 records out
    2147483648 bytes (2.1 GB) copied, 4.02135 s, 534 MB/s

• anyone to try this?

• Just using it for testing purposes.

Test from California DC

wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash CPU model : Common KVM processor Number of cores : 1 CPU frequency : 2393.998 MHz Total amount of ram : 495 MB Total amount of swap : 0 MB System uptime : 2 days, 20:21, Download speed from CacheFly: 84.8MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 21.4MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 38.7MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 9.73MB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 7.08MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 10.7MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 7.22MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 44.6MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 48.7MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 19.6MB/s I/O speed : 683 MB/s