Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dedi 250-300mbps upload guaranteed, min 4-8 cores, unlimited/100tb bw, with some panel (up to 80$)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dedi 250-300mbps upload guaranteed, min 4-8 cores, unlimited/100tb bw, with some panel (up to 80$)

Hello, actually i provided most informations in title, preferred location us/eu. Most important, i need min 4 ip's, and ability to change them easly.

Kind Regards, i count for some good and reliable offers

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Most important, i need min 4 ip's, and ability to change them easly.

Seems legit.

• What is the reason for changing them easily? I'm certain that no provider will assist you with this. If you cause the IP to be blacklisted or nullrouted, there is no way anyone is gonna give you a new IP for that.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Define "change easy", if you mean in 30 minutes then that wont happen, 24 - 48 hours with a valid reason then that should not be an issue, also as long as you don't mean change subnet as well.

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited November 2014

$80 for guaranteed 250-300Mbps upload.
    get a grip on reality kid.

$.26/cents per Mbps including server cost.
    This is a joke and you are a joke...

• nitro85nitro85 Member
    edited November 2014

@ItsChrisG said:

On online.net I always have more than that with a Gbps port

Whats the big deal?

• got for 90$. thanks.
    by the way.. change easly = i stream media from some site, if they ban me, i would like to be able to continue it asap. Simple.
    Man. I said 4 ip's, not 200.. so easy :) But, as i said i have server for 90$ tomorrow. Unless someone will place some nice offer.

• And rarely usage of full speed, i just be sure that my serv would be able to achieve such a speed anytime without problems.

• jasiek07jasiek07 Member
    edited November 2014

@ItsChrisG said:

This is not an offer, but pure offtop. Let's say that i didn't saw this useless comment.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

nitro85 said: On online.net I always have more than that with a Gbps port

Whats the big deal?

I wonder how long that ponzi scheme is going to last.

• @jasiek07 said:
    This is not an offer, but pure offtop. Let's say that i didn't saw this useless comment.

You are useless. You just admitting to STEALING content and getting banned, and then continue to circumvent their ban.

Then you ask for such ridiculous offers to promote stolen content.
    You should be banned from the Internet and forced to clean up hospital trash for 15 years of your life.

• @nitro85 said:
    On online.net I always have more than that with a Gbps port

@jbiloh said:

Are you saying Online.net is a ponzi scheme?

• @jbiloh said:

It's just load balancing over the network (of sorts), it's not a ponzi scheme. Wiki will give you good definition on a ponzi scheme.

• @sc754 said:
    It's just load balancing over the network (of sorts), it's not a ponzi scheme. Wiki will give you good definition on a ponzi scheme.

Ohhh.. Thats the magic, thanks I always wondered. Do you think they got a genie or a witch to give them such special abilities?

• jbiloh said: ponzi scheme

I wouldn't call it a ponzi, but there are certain enterprise allowances/deals that can be done in France. EDF is also very open to large multi-megawatt deals with allowances. This is why you see these companies popping up so much in France.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • @MarkTurner said:

You mean the market in France is subsidized? In the EU there's a lot of incentives for renewable energy, so data centers using renewables can do quite well out of those. I would imagine that helps OVH a lot.

• @sc754 - If you commit to a certain amount of power for example 10MW over a 10 year period then you can get certain immediate rebates from companies like EDF. Additionally there are incentives to get people back to work, so creating jobs in certain zones, etc.

OVH does well to push those buttons as well as a phenomenal financial backers

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • jasiek07jasiek07 Member
    edited November 2014

@ItsChrisG said:
    You should be banned from the Internet and forced to clean up hospital trash for 15 years of your life.

What would you do then? =)

..oh, i know. Spam other topics.

• @MarkTurner said:
    I wouldn't call it a ponzi, but there are certain enterprise allowances/deals that can be > done in France. EDF is also very open to large multi-megawatt deals with allowances.
    This is why you see these companies popping up so much in France.

Its also due to online.net are the hosting arm of one of the biggest telecom companies in France, they can provide the high bandwidth in large part due to that. They really aren't operating on the same playing field as the rest of the competition, even in France where as you say there are various 'opportunities' available via government owned industries.

• @Frank - The Iliad/Online situation is one thing, they also qualify for some fantastic rebates. But overall in France, the electricity companies are prepared to offer some interesting incentives; as well as communes/cities who will offer localised incentives to get people back to work.

We have a different situation in the UK, they just keep raising the taxes to get people out of work and onto welfare.