Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

low end windows vps needed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

low end windows vps needed

hello.
i need a low end windows vps.

ram: 1-2gb

disk space: 30-40gb

budget:7-12usd

Comments

• I'm also interested if someone can provide this.

• i need a dallas location

• @enitan092 said:
    i need a dallas location

Ah sorry, thought they have it on their Dallas location.

• Corgitech.com has many locations including Dallas and excellent prices on licensed Windows VPS. Coupon CORGI50 is almost always active for 50% off their listed prices bringing 1GB Windows VPS down to $10. I never noticed it before but it looks like Dallas actually has higher RAM and bandwidth than their other locations. Shows 1.5 GB of RAM on their "Basic" VPS for Dallas though when you click through to order it shows 1. Might need to ask about that, but assuming you would get the 1.5. Their website is very simple, but their services are good.

• @DH22 said:
    Corgitech.com has many locations including Dallas and excellent prices on licensed Windows VPS. Coupon CORGI50 is almost always active for 50% off their listed prices bringing 1GB Windows VPS down to $10. I never noticed it before but it looks like Dallas actually has higher RAM and bandwidth than their other locations. Shows 1.5 GB of RAM on their "Basic" VPS for Dallas though when you click through to order it shows 1. Might need to ask about that, but assuming you would get the 1.5. Their website is very simple, but their services are good.

i will check them out....
    thanks

• nitro85nitro85 Member
    edited November 2014