Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WeLoveServers - Worst company i ever dealt with! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WeLoveServers - Worst company i ever dealt with!

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@grillmaster said:

Erm... What?

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • @zxsdw said:
    No bad idc.Some IDC server performance is very good.but the stability of the machine situation is grim. The origin of all things is not have a good resource monitoring mechanisms. most businesses can learn from ramnode.

last,you can you up.

Bad is server but very eager. On to it must but light and as a whole, while turning raise the skin of another monitoring mechanism.

first, dip whop dippadoo

Thanked by 1Maounique

switsys said: Bad is server but very eager. On to it must but light and as a whole, while turning raise the skin of another monitoring mechanism.

I envy people which know English so well to come up with things like these. I tried and it aint working.

Thanked by 2netomx Silvenga
  • Maounique said: I envy people which know English so well to come up with things like these. I tried and it aint working.

It's not English. It's Yoda language from StarWars :P

Envy you must not, must you come up working, hard you must try.

Thanked by 1netomx

Okay, please put the above in order. Thanks :)

• @vRozenSch00n said:
    It's not English. It's Yoda language from StarWars :P

Only if Yoda had severe brain damage.

Thanked by 2Dylan Silvenga
  • Joshua, i appreciate the fast replies from the support but at times i just felt i was talking to the wall. And there was some miscommunication between your team. How can you mix a vps that was bought a week ago and say it was bought in august?

Anyway, everything is resolved and im happy now, for what i managed to test of the vps on the one time i logged in everything was fast and smooth. Shame on the DOS though

ServerMadGuy said: best company in the industry but things slip, much like your case which occurred yesterday. I want to state that this is occasional and should never reoccur in the future - for you or other customers. Regarding your issues with the DDOS attack, we want to ensure that none of our network slows down for our customers - in order to protect the network from packet loss, we null routed the IP address for around half an hour to allow for mitigation. However, regarding the refund issue, I wasn't filled in from the support technicians correctly, resulting in this incident. All we can do is apologise and move on; ensuring that this is isolated issue.

• Nekki said: Only if Yoda had severe brain damage.

:P

edited November 2014

@vRozenSch00n said:
    :P

Still waiting for the "translation". I am really curious what you can make up from that. :)

grillmaster said: Not to scale the chicken. or feathers of the fish. One must find the layer under the known to cover the lost. If it becomes Normal, the need will buy.

But, first you will down.

switsys said: Bad is server but very eager. On to it must but light and as a whole, while turning raise the skin of another monitoring mechanism.

I can only say that it resembles some auto submissions to blogs comments or forums filled with "back-links" to fake replica sites.

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited November 2014

Maounique said: Still waiting for the "translation". I am really curious what you can make up from that. :)

You must not be envy, if you want to come up with things you must try hard :P :P :P

• ServerMadGuyServerMadGuy Member
    edited November 2014

Hi @lossehelin,

How can you mix a vps that was bought a week ago and say it was bought in august?

There was a serious lack of a handover between the technician previously serving you and I.
    We have really cracked down on this matter and I have ensured that this incident will never happen again.

Anyway, everything is resolved and im happy now

I am glad to hear that everything is resolved and you are happy now; at least we satisfied you in one way.

Joshua

Thanked by 1sleddog
  • ServerMadGuy said: I am glad to hear that everything is resolved and you are happy now; at least we satisfied you in one way.

While we are on this topic, with a seemly knowledgeable WLS representative, my WLS VPS was suspended for 10 hours due to receiving 1K pps for 30 seconds. This was caused by my mesh network experiencing a rare routing loop that lasted for two minutes. I had the same load hitting the 10 other servers on that network at the same time and none of them were suspended. I was asked to "Please reduce it" by Mr. Foley - not something that can be easily done.

Will this be a now common practice in the feature or just an aggressive Nodewatch configuration issue?

1 k pps? OMG, I was asking someone a day ago to stay below 20k, because at times passes 40k...
    At first glance it is hard to believe people can reach 40k in a legit way, but it is possible.