Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WS/NL] Dedicated: Intel Celeron G1620, 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 1TB Traffic: €9,99 per month! [/WS]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WS/NL] Dedicated: Intel Celeron G1620, 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 1TB Traffic: €9,99 per month! [/WS]

Dear sir/madam,

WorldStream offers high quality dedicated servers and now we can offer you the following server:

Intel Celeron G1620

2 GB RAM

500GB HDD

1TB Traffic

Price/month: €9,99 ex. 21% VAT.

(Payment every 6 months)

(Payment every 3 months = €4,20 per month extra)

(Payment every month = €8,40 per month extra OR €49,00 setup costs)

More info: CLICK

We also accept BITCOINS!

Extra's

Remote reboot €2,50 per month

Remote reboot + KVM €20,00 per month

DirectAdmin Lifetime licence inclusive installation €69,00 once or €10,00 per month

cPanel licence inclusive installation €29,00 per month

Windows 2008 Standard R2 SPLA Licence: €13,76 per month

Windows 2008 Enterprise R2 SPLA Licence: €17,76 per month

Windows 2012 Standard SPLA Licence: €13,76 per month

Windows 2012 Datacenter SPLA Licence: €17,76 per month

Bandwidth

Extra TB : € 8,00 / TB

50+ TB : Please contact us, we will make a special price.

Contract

There isn't one!

You don't have a contract at WorldStream. Servers which are rented for one month, will be extended with one month automatically. Server which are rented for 3 or 6 months, will be extended with 3 months.

It's still possible to sign a contract if you want. If you would like a contract, just send an e-mail to [email protected]

Datacenter

The servers of WorldStream are located in one of the most green ecological datacenters in the world; Greenhouse Datacenters in The Netherlands which is equipped in accordance to the TIER3 specifications:

24/7 security with biometric access

Redundant power setup

Redundant airconditioning setup

Redundant network setup

Cold-corridor setup: closed cold array

Double no-break feeds with seperated UPS paths

Multiple generators

Meeting room available

Office space availaable

Coffee corner available

Passive meet-me-room available

Double authentication by means of access cards and biometric face recognition

Network

Network: WorldStream (ASN 49981)

Test IP: http://93.190.137.8/1000mb.bin

Uptime: 99,99%

Completely geographic seperated paths to different locations

Connected to the best networks: AMS-IX, Atrato, Level3, GlobalCorrsing

Why choose WorldStream?

Top of the line support

No long term contracts

Real-time bandwith statistics in our control panel

Real-time rDNS changable in our control panel

Automatic reinstallations of your server with 30+ operating systems

Remote reboot function

Datatraffic monitor. Keep control of your bandwidth by receiving an e-mail or SMS when you reach a certain level

Monitor ports with e-mail or SMS messages configureable in our control panel

Block/unblock or set the speed of your uplink(s)

Block/unblock IP's by your own

Backup service

Professional team of experienced technical server engineers

We use a brand new suite in one of the most ecological datacenters in the world; Greenhouse Datacenters

(room temp. always below 24°C (75.2°F))

We only use A-brand hardware

Activation of server within one workingday after receiving your payment (PayPal or bank)

Installation

Our servers are installed with Linux/FreeBSD/Windows by default with the latest kernel/updates included. Please ask us for a custom installation.

The server will be activated within one business day after we received your payment.

It's also possible to get your server installed with other Operation Systems on request.

Warranty

We guarantee a 99,9% online policy. Maintenance with e-mail notification excluded. A compensation will be made if we don't satisfy this policy.

Testfile

wget -O /dev/null http://93.190.137.8/1000mb.bin

Please respond in this topic or at sales [at] worldstream.nl for further questions.

Regards,

WorldStream Internet Solutions

NAALDWIJK, the Netherlands

Phone : 0031 174 712 117

E-mail : sales [at] worldstream.nl

Site: http://www.worldstream.nl/

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Awesome offer, although bandwidth seems a bit limited. But for that price, what more can you ask for :P

• "5TB Traffic per month € 0 p/m", what the right now? :p

• On this offer you say 1TB, and on the website it's written 5TB - which is the right one?

(5TB would be better of course, even though most people won't use that much)

Second question, would it be possible to add a second hdd for sw raid?

• Yep. And it's really only 1TB /m.

• boerndboernd Member
    edited November 2014

It is not the best offer out there, but if you don't want a server in france it is still a good offer.

• Our apologies. The bandwidth on the website was indeed wrong. It is 1TB Traffic. You will get the same level of support as with our other servers so it is worth the price!

• sc754sc754 Member
    edited November 2014

@WorldStream said:
    Our apologies. The bandwidth on the website was indeed wrong. It is 1TB Traffic. You will get the same level of support as with our other servers so it is worth the price!

A nice offer, shame it has to be for 6 months otherwise I'd give it a try, the bandwidth is also a little too low for comfort.

On the offer it says automatic reinstalls of 30+ OS's but on your site there's a charge of 2.50 euro, what's the difference?

Thanked by 1user123
  • @sc754 said:
    On the offer it says automatic reinstalls of 30+ OS's but on your site there's a charge of 2.50 euro, what's the difference?

The automatic reinstall function will become active if you order this function which costs €2.50 per month.

• @WorldStream said:
    The automatic reinstall function will become active if you order this function which costs €2.50 per month.

So if I want to reinstall the OS I have to pay?

• @sc754 said:
    So if I want to reinstall the OS I have to pay?

Only if you want to do reinstallations by yourself. Our support can also reinstall your server for free, off course.

• @WorldStream said:

If I order for one month to test it out and then decide to keep it and pay for 6 months will I be charged the same 9,99 euro still (after the first month).

• can I request to install my custom iso system?

• Only if you want to do reinstallations by yourself. Our support can also reinstall your server for free, off course.

You gonna charge us if we do it ourselves! lol

Thanked by 1user123
  • @sc754 said:

The price will remain the same, always!

• @catding said:
    can I request to install my custom iso system?

Yes, no problem at all. We can connect a temporary KVM for free!