Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request VPS Windows with unlimited bandwidth . - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Request VPS Windows with unlimited bandwidth .

2»

Comments

• nitro85nitro85 Member
    edited November 2014

I've used them once for 3 months, great service, but its in germany

Its truly unmetered

http://www.webtropia.com/en/vservercloud.html

You can choose between Win. Server 2008 or 2012

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited November 2014

@wych said:
    Sure they may be slightly sarcastic but at least they were useful answers.

OP doesn't seem to realize that life isn't just unicorns or Burger King's old motto of "Have it your way.™" What @saimonmi wants for his price is not fiscally possible or stable. Having a 1-2GB RAM Windows VPS with a 1 Gbit network connection is beyond achievable for $5-15 per month through any reasonable/legitimate host.

• @wych said:
    Sure they may be slightly sarcastic but at least they were useful answers.

Please don't tell me they were useful answers , I know they was making fun but its okay its my fault I post my request here ...

• wychwych Member
    edited November 2014

@Pwner said:
    What saimonmi wants for his price is not fiscally possible or stable. Having a 1-2GB RAM Windows VPS with a 1 Gbit network connection is beyond achievable for $5-15 per month through any reasonable/legitimate host.

@saimonmi I'm guessing you also want licence included too?

• @saimonmi said:

Please don't tell me they were useful answers , I know they was making fun but its okay its my fault I post my request here ...

But they are, sure providers can do good value offers but there is a limit. 300TB in the US over 1GB isn't cheap however you spin it.

• I found good deal at Ramnode.com ,, Thanks for you people ...

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2014

@saimonmi said:
    I found good deal at Ramnode.com ,, Thanks for you people ...

I'm glad you found a deal at Ramnode. They're an excellent provider so I'm sure you'll have all your needs met.

• @SpartanHost said:
    I'm glad you found a deal at Ramnode. They're an excellent provider so I'm sure you'll have all your needs met.

Thanks ..

• @saimonmi mind sharing the final deal (specs + price)? it could be useful for anyone coming across this discussion and looking for a similar deal.

• Kimsufi would be your best bet right now, unlimited 100mbit.

• @saimonmi RamNode provides good service. Hope you have good time with them.

• msg7086msg7086 Member
    edited November 2014

I'm sure OP has no idea what 1Gbps unmetered means.

You pay $14 for 3TB bandwidth per month, and 1Gbps unmetered is 300+TB (100+x3TB) bandwidth per month, which means basically you should be looking at around $1000+.

A cheaper choice would be 100TB@1Gbps, not unmetered but you can get a good deal at around $200/month.

Even a 100Mbps unmetered is $30+TB bandwidth (10+x3TB) and you shall be looking at $100 budget.

One more dollar on budget won't get you 100 times more bandwidth.

• Do you know about unmetered fair-share 1Gbps or 2Gbps port @msg7086?

• DevoniusDevonius Member
    edited November 2014

@saimonmi said:
    Hi , I am looking for VPS windows KVM full virtualization
    Ram 1024 or 2048 MB
    or just send me all offers you guys have with Unlimited Bandwidth ..
    Oh please location only USA , I am looking for something near MI state .

Thanks ..

If you have no bother with CPU and SSD, then you can choose this one
    https://www.solidseovps.com/windowsvps.php

i have one node in there which run smoothly past 5 months.

• @c1bl said:
    Do you know about unmetered fair-share 1Gbps or 2Gbps port msg7086?

Like, put hundreds of people on a single port and let them slap each others?

• I recommend @GoodHosting as he has been very helpful and good to me, plus he has unmetered fairshare 1gbps port. also he has windows also, so contact him and he possibly will help you out.