Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you guys think about our site? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you guys think about our site?

13»

Comments

• TazTaz Member

@PAD said: Its all the same CSS file, you're just not calling it in HTML because it isn't needed, leaving things out doesn't fall under customization, because you aren't changing anything.

The 'why us' table is just the same - only the dimensions change.

You asked for our opinions, you get mad when they don't go your way - I don't understand why providers open threads like these.

Read my first comment : Constructive feedback's only. You feedback is not constructive. Your feedback has nothing to do regarding what needs to be fixed. but the same broken record "O you are using template".

Those who have commented, had something to add and I have either honored their idea or still trying to figure out how to.

• PADPAD Member
    edited July 2012

Its constructive enough, tear down the entire building and construct a new one. Your inspiration comes from unique, simplistic, professional sites which serve their purpose - so do the same thing. These sites aren't amazing, they are what they are.. unique simplistic designs - whether you took inspiration from this or not is out of the question because all you did is use someone elses work, which removes the point if the site entirely when used in a professional setting. And you should always be aiming to create a professional site when you're being paid for your services therefore making you a professional.

A lot of things come to mind when you know a site is using a public theme/template - If they can't hire someone to create themselves a unique website or do it themselves then that would worry many many clients. This is my opinion and it is very constructive - I've given you advice, my reasoning behind the opinion, and compared it to other scenarios - in the hosting industry using a template is looked down upon, claiming to have customized it a lot when you quite clearly haven't just makes it worse.

• TazTaz Member

Still better then leasing servers from providers who accepts LR. Atleast I can afford to purchase server.
    Your inquiry leaves me with a funny feeling, I am able to purchase my own harware but can not afford to get a decent design done, which apparently costs what a mere 1000$-5000$? While I have invested around 50k on hardwares alone?
    Your logic reminds of..............................Nothing.

• TazTaz Member

Well then again, all you have posted ever on LEB are negative comments. I couldn't expect better. @taipres left and you took his place. Bravo Sir.

• PADPAD Member
    edited July 2012

That's not a proven fact, at all. In fact everything points towards the opposite. If you'de invested 50k into hardware I would doubt your sanity when neglecting such an important thing such as the web design.

Here come the childish jabs that I love, leasing servers from providers that accept LR - a bad thing? Why exactly? And what the hell does it have to do with this conversation? You're comparing yourself not acquiring a unique design and my comments on why you shouldn't use a template to myself spending xxxx$ on servers using a payment processor?

When paying for servers out of my own cash, that will not make me any return for a substantial amount of time.. I prefer to pay with funds that aren't that important and are excluded from my main flow of cash. But that's off-topic and nothing to do with you so I'm not sure why you bought it up.

Your comment on myself replacing @taipres - I'm very upset at your remark, feel better?

• TazTaz Member

lost in translation.

• PADPAD Member

Emphasis on lost.

This discussion has been closed.