Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who here would be interested in a low price - multiple location VPN? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who here would be interested in a low price - multiple location VPN?

2»

Comments

• How many locations would you guys like for 15usd a year? On OpenVPN, I'm not sure about working with l2tp, pptp, ssl-vpn and such at the moment.

• US - 2, Europe -2, Asia, Japan, China, Aussie. Done

• Didn't VPN.sh try this?

• What about bandwidth, is it enough 50gb/month per user? or for 15usd/year I need to add a little more?

• @Felipe said:
    What about bandwidth, is it enough 50gb/month per user? or for 15usd/year I need to add a little more?

For $15usd/year, you'd definitely have to add more.

• @user123 said:
    For $15usd/year, you'd definitely have to add more.

How much more?

• @Felipe

I feel like people wouldn't want to have another VPN.sh instance. (Really crap service, basically buying something and not getting it) but I do hope you stick around. I already like your reply to the albino..

• ankittulsianankittulsian Member
    edited November 2014

@Felipe said:
    How much more?

Users would require more bandwidth if they decide to torrent or stream netflix. You can better give them unlimited bandwidth in few countries(France -Kimsufi) and limited bandwidth in few countries depending on the cost you will bear.

• @ankittulsian said:
    Users would require more bandwidth if they decide to torrent or stream netflix. You can better give them unlimited bandwidth in few countries(France -Kimsufi) and limited bandwidth in few countries depending on the cost you will bear.

Good point, Japan, Australia and those kind of countries have a high price per GB of bandwidth... so I'm a little worried about them.

@David_P said:
    Felipe

I feel like people wouldn't want to have another VPN.sh instance. (Really crap service, basically buying something and not getting it) but I do hope you stick around. I already like your reply to the albino..

Yes, I won't refer to their services (I've tried them, even fixedroute), but I like well made things, no mediocre things, maybe I wont offer multi VPN things like lt2p, pptp, ssl-vpn, etc etc, but I could manage to keep the OpenVPN servers UP without a problem, we're not talking about some fancy website or something, I'm thinking about making a simple thing but that works, and works well for what it was made. (my english, grammar and spelling is pretty bad, excuse me)

Thanks you all for the feedback, I'll continue listening :)

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited November 2014

@Felipe said:
    Yes, I won't refer to their services (I've tried them, even fixedroute), but I like well made things, no mediocre things, maybe I wont offer multi VPN things like lt2p, pptp, ssl-vpn, etc etc, but I could manage to keep the OpenVPN servers UP without a problem, we're not talking about some fancy website or something, I'm thinking about making a simple thing but that works, and works well for what it was made. (my english, grammar and spelling is pretty bad, excuse me)

Sounds like a good spirit, i hope you can hold onto that and wont get corrupted in the process!!

at the same time be prepared to deal with alot of abusive users - it often gets nasty in the vpn business! be prepared for legal dealings.