Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostUS Master Reseller : Frustated - Any Alternative ??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostUS Master Reseller : Frustated - Any Alternative ??

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,

I was using HostUS's Master Reseller for Hosting Purpose. Suddenly, one day, I noticed their Master Reseller Addon WHMReseller by Deasoft is showing License Inactive. I asked to Support, Alexander & Andrew both said that they paid but Deasoft hasn't confirmed It yet. It was 14 October when I opened the Ticket. Till Today, they are saying that Deasoft hasn't replied to them. I'm totally astonished !! However, also it was done for 3-4 Hours last Month. So, My Experience isn't so Good !

Now, I need an Alternative. That offers:

20 GB - 50 GB Space (HostUS's was 50 GB)
200 - 500 GB Bandwidth (Can't remember - Offer was on WHT)
Unlimited cPanel Accounts
Overselling Enabled
Weekly Backup
Master Reseller Function with Account Transfer System (Like WHMPHP / WHMReseller has)

It can be Master Reseller / Reseller (Although HostUS gave Me Master Reseller).

Location I prefer out of US. However, US also will be Okay but out of US will be given priority. Choices are Amsterdam/London/Canada/France etc.

I want to spend $3-$4 Per Month. (In HostUS, I pay $3.47/Month)

Thanks Everyone,
Mahfuz.

Comments

• Is this business critical?

• LeeLee Veteran

@Amfy said:
    Is this business critical?

For $3.47 per month? Of course it will be.

• W1V_Lee said: For $3.47 per month? Of course it will be.

Yeah, that's what I thought!

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I have My Own Production Server at FiberHub with cPanel installed. Don't panic :D This Reseller is not for Business, just to host some friends & relatives :v

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL

@W1V_Lee just bought a hosting business, if I recall correctly. Maybe he could set you up with something?

• BuyShared (from BuyVM) - $2/mo for 20GB reseller, $4/mo for 50GB reseller: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1364438

• DalekOfSkaroDalekOfSkaro Member
    edited November 2014

Edited

On an unrelated note, if you ever find a Master Reseller provider that uses Zamfoo...

And here's why.

Master Resellers are just... Well, I never found them to be a good idea. But that's just my opinion.

• LeeLee Veteran

@samczsun said:
    Mahfuz_SS_EHL

W1V_Lee just bought a hosting business, if I recall correctly. Maybe he could set you up with something?

Eh, no, I just buy and sell hosting type businesses, I don't go looking for clients around forums.

• You should contact @AlexanderM, he will help you for sure.

• DalekOfSkaro said: Edited

On an unrelated note, if you ever find a Master Reseller provider that uses Zamfoo...

And here's why.

Master Resellers are just... Well, I never found them to be a good idea. But that's just my opinion.

When I sold reseller accounts with YDGH a few years back that is the ONLY thing customers looked for. If you didn't offer a 'Master Reseller' package they didn't even consider you. (This was pre 2013, things are looking pretty bad for them after 2013.)

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Either root user on cPanel or nothing...

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

We have paid for the licence, Infact I've paid over 4 x as much to get it activated, no responce from them. No need to be a child and post on forums, we will happily refund your $3.47

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL you are still looking!? I don't suggest you get master reseller, it's normally hell with the amount of clients and some hosts don't understand how quickly the number of domains grows when you have resellers creating other resellers at god knows what price points...

• I can offer you reseller in Germany with those specs at $3/pm or $15/yr but I won't be installing that crap called "WHMPHP / WHMReseller"

Thanked by 1samczsun
  • Corey said: When I sold reseller accounts with YDGH a few years back that is the ONLY thing customers looked for. If you didn't offer a 'Master Reseller' package they didn't even consider you. (This was pre 2013, things are looking pretty bad for them after 2013.)

Yeah, we've lost a few potential clients because we didn't offer Master Reseller. Honestly, it wasn't worth it considering how much you compromise on your servers' security by installing these add ons.

• Danm thats a good price, I'll gladly take your plan :)