Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual Quad Core 24 GB RAM 100 Mbps Unmetered $49.00 1 TB SATA Drive
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dual Quad Core 24 GB RAM 100 Mbps Unmetered $49.00 1 TB SATA Drive

allgoodallgood Member
edited November 2014 in Offers

Dell Dual Quad Core, 24 GB RAM, 100 Mbps NeedaServer.Net Awesome Price and Awesome Network, we have servers available again. Get them while they last. Test Ping Yes! Feel free to ping 66.117.7.150 We also have SSD Drives
Server is $49.00 with this discount code

Use Promo Code E2IPVO0WUX for this pricing

Comments

• Offer not formatted correctly.

Offer against rules.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @allgood are you able to answer my ticket

No reply for a long time.

• @0xdragon said:
    Offer against rules.

How so?

• @aus said:
    How so?

No $49 offer on site.

Offers within range are not listed.

Thanked by 1aus
  • Maybe I'm lost, but I thought dedicated servers had a max price of 49.00 a month per the rules and regulations? Maybe I'm wrong or cant read. I know my spelling sucks!

• The servers are $49.00 a month with the discount code E2IPVO0WUX

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

This should be posted under offers, not providers. The offer is terribly hard to understand. Please think of writing a well planned, properly formatted offer. Some more information about your company wouldn't hurt either.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

I was actually interested in buying this from the title. After seeing the amount of effort put into the ad I would hate to think what the service is like.

• @trewq said:
    I was actually interested in buying this from the title. After seeing the amount of effort put into the ad I would hate to think what the service is like.

+1

• I have been buy a server,how many days will waiting?

• Ok, now just so people know ive had a ticket to their support that has now gone unanswered for exactly 1 Month.
    I will be looking for a new Los Angeles Server shortly and be calling needaserver a loss.

• how much is delivery time?

• We have have bronze and silver and gold in stock now, we just a huge shipment they should be deployed quickly The IPV6 Ticket that was not answered, I became aware of yesterday, and have spoken to the staff, and they are working on resolving it now, we are providing IPV6 for many customer, but for some reason Tier II could not get IPV6 to work on that customers range, I have escalated it up to Tier III and will make sure it is resolved . My apologies.