Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A cheap dedi ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A cheap dedi ?

Hey pals,
I have seen on a lot of posts and read a lot about kimsufi, digicude, online.net,firstheberg and hetzner. Though hetzner is altogether better but I was looking for a dedi not exactly in the league of xeons but with higher RAM. So anyone out there with multicore offer with 6+GB ram and atleast 5 IPv4 address option ideally to be included in package but can be charged (depends on offer). Please note that the budget is not more than a digicube digione server that is $25-30.
Location required is Europe.

Thanks

Comments

• @VPSRaidSolutions - nothing 'cheap' in Europe. That won't happen until Jan 2015. But thanks for the recommendation!

@gtrax - Could do NY or Atlanta which have good European connectivity

• @MarkTurner said:
    VPSRaidSolutions - nothing 'cheap' in Europe. That won't happen until Jan 2015. But thanks for the recommendation!

gtrax - Could do NY or Atlanta which have good European connectivity

You're the one I know when it comes to cheap dedis so I mentioned. You're welcome !

• Thanks @VPSRAIDSolutions
    will get in touch with @MarkTurner

• @gtrax said:
    Thanks VPSRAIDSolutions
    will get in touch with MarkTurner

How cheap is cheap? Lots of providers, but the problem is the VAT in the UK.

If your not scared of the VAT check out poundhost.com they've got some good deals on dedicated, some including SSD.

• cheap means in competition with online.net/digicube/hetzner less than 30 and firstheberg
    Thanks @MSPNick I will check poundhost

• What's wrong with Online/Kimsufi?

• I saw a 1.99 offer I think on Kimsufi..? Anyone can confirm this, and is it still around?

• @vladka24 Online.net - and no, it sold out in under 12 hours.

• @vladka24 said:
    I saw a 1.99 offer I think on Kimsufi..? Anyone can confirm this, and is it still around?

When did you saw it? The last time I saw the 1.99 offer from Online.net was few months ago.

• DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

Try out Kimsufi. Cheapest your going to find.

• @DataWagon I require additional IPv4 addresses atleast 5 usable, does kimsufi do that?

• @gtrax said:
    DataWagon I require additional IPv4 addresses atleast 5 usable, does kimsufi do that?

No they, don't. Unless you pay like +15€ for a premium service (I think they have it, if they don't, then no, only 1 IPv4)