Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody wants to buy two servers colocated at Datashack?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anybody wants to buy two servers colocated at Datashack?

CrabCrab Member
edited October 2014 in General

Hello,

I have had two Supermicro servers coloed at Datashack, but not having much use to them anymore. Both have been serving great and uptime has been very good.

Supermicro 826TQ-R800LPB chassis (12 hotswap, 2x 800W PSU redundant with A+B power)

• 2x X5460 3.16Ghz
  • 16GB FB-DIMM
  • LSI 9690SA-8I SAS SATA RAID CARD with BBU
  • 4x WD5002ABYS
  • 1x Intel 320 SSD 120GB
  • KVM IPMI

Supermicro 826TQ-R800LPB chassis (12 hotswap, 2x 800W PSU redundant with A+B power)

• 2x L5520 2.5GHz
  • 12GB FB-DIMM
  • LSI 9690SA-4I SAS SATA RAID CARD
  • 4x Seagate 73GB 15K SAS
  • 3x WD5002ABYS
  • KVM IPMI

Shared VLAN with 8 usable IP addresses, but should be able to change that to 2x 8 IPv4. 10TB bandwidth on 1GB port and colo fee is $350 per server per year. Renewal on 2015-01-15.

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Comments

• Is it possible to get just one or not? I am very interested.

• Nice colo fee btw.

• Yes, I can sell them separately.

• How much for each separately?

• I should have added that send me offers via PM and indicate whether you're interested in just the servers or do you want to continue the colo service at Datashack. I'm fairly flexible with the price.

Thank you for your interest so far! :)

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

I have sent you PM, please reply

• Anyone has a similar deal for me in The Netherlands? I've always wanted to have my own dedicated server colocated somewhere, but it's just didn't feel like I'd be spending my money the right way.