Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My problems with chicagovps! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My problems with chicagovps!

Comments

• edited October 2014

@aaxaa you're better off with @MSPNick / @VPSDIME / @RamNode they all have solusVM and may match your budget.

@akz said:

try 123systems or Electric Byte i hear they are just as cheap..

A DEFINITE NO !!! if you want to waste your money rather go and donate it to the funds regarding natural calamity iin your country or to @virtkick. DO NOT , DO NOT , DO NOT spend on 123systems.

• TarballZTarballZ Member
    edited October 2014

@VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    Yea yea pricks like you can do anything you like which includes abusing trolling or anything which is disgracefull on your part and get away with it only when a provider does it you feel that lil ich in your ass eh ? Atleast im not using fake accounts to do shit I WANT TO DO. So, that settles it.

No you moron, I'm just an average Joe, however you're representing your business here, so when you talk shit it makes you look like a latrine. I can say shit, fuck, cunt and no-one gives a damn because I'm not representing anyone. You on the other run a financially unstable business that could go away overnight and instead of hatching out a plan how to survive next month with your one and only server you're here trolling. Yet I have a weird feeling that you don't get it..."mate".

Thanked by 4Lee Gadelhas rm_ Mark_R
  • Why isn't he banned yet?

Thanked by 2ATHK Mark_R
  • @TarballZ said:

1 server or not I'm financially stable for about 2 years, Also had enough to get me 2 new nodes to rent them out. So you say a business rep needs to be all the gentlemen style not utter a single word which most of the money looting providers here actually are. No THANK YOU , I'm better off being my self and as for decency customers from the forum know it through the way I handle tickets so I am FINE. Around 6 people came over from CVPS / 123sys and are quite happy with the response and hardware performance.

Conclusion , I ain't leaving market within 2 years ( don't plan to leave in future either ).

LET is not the world "mate".

• @aaxaa said:
    I know I'm from Iraq what about Iraq .. was bad country , bad now too and will be always bad.. so I searching about bad VPS as my country. This is the fact.

-- I'M SORRY MY COUNTRY BUT WE SEE ANOTHER COUNTRY LIVE AND WE DIE -- .

Country has nothing to do with it. Just google about a company before investing to avoid loss.

• @ATHK said:
    Just wanted to save this incase he wants to edit it.

Dont worry I wont edit anything. Everything stays as it is.

I'm still waiting for that threaten documents which Chris was supposed to send me. I thought I'd receive them by now.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited October 2014

@VPSRAIDSolutions - missing the point much? As @TarballZ has said, he as well as others are not representing a brand, although I question whether you are.

If you are a provide you can't come out with that kind of stuff. I mean "a girl who is beautiful but has AIDS"?!

You are nothing short of an idiot, by the way you speak just another child want to be.

Thanked by 1RA4W
  • @W1V_Lee said:
    VPSRAIDSolutions - missing the point much? As TarballZ has said, he as well as others are not representing a brand, although I question whether you are.

If you are a provide you can't come out with that kind of stuff. I mean "a girl who is beautiful but has AIDS"?!

You are nothing short of an idiot, by the way you speak just another child want to be.

Yea like you guys have the right to abuse the living day lights of a provider but when a provider is sick of you , You can't handle him instead trying to divert the topic saying he's acting like a kid ?

And the above post was made to know if Mr Chris is still busy with his so-called threatening documents for which I've been waiting since 72h I mean how long does a few papers need to fly to a country ? He's better off improving his services rather than threatening genuine not-so-popular providers.

• Fuckin' "A", you got a whooping 6 customers from two business who have thousands of customers. Keep talking shit like that and you'll be out of business in no time. Glad to see you being yourself, which only tells me that I you're an inept and incompetent sorry SOB who'd rather sacrifice the well being of his business so that he can make a few smartass remarks which ultimately turn out to be idiotic.

@W1V_Leee I'm not representing anyone, just an average Joe hanging around. I doubt any serious provider would waste any time with the likes of sore loosers like @VPSRAIDSolutions here. By the way, this guy should try WHT sometime, considering how "LET" is not the world and all that.

Thanked by 3akz k0nsl ATHK
  • akzakz Member

in other news, my microwave is broken. Sad day for no popcorn.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @akz said:
    in other news, my microwave is broken. Sad day for no popcorn.

I can share mine :p

Thanked by 1akz
  • akzakz Member

@TarballZ said:
    I can share mine :p

eat and watch too? you are too kind sir :)

• edited October 2014

@TarballZ said:
    W1V_Leee I'm not representing anyone, just an average Joe hanging around. I doubt any serious provider would waste any time with the likes of sore loosers like VPSRAIDSolutions here. By the way, this guy should try WHT sometime, considering how "LET" is not the world and all that.

I think you'd love the fact that I was banned from WHT very first day because I accidentally posted like 6 times in 6 different MAIN FORUMS turns out it was illegal and I was out in no-time. :)

Its not quantity of customers , its quality I bet you don't understand my so-called "SORE CHILDISH MIND"

• LeeLee Veteran

@TarballZ - I was not directing that comment at you :P

• kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited October 2014

@VPSRAIDSolutions .....

Guy... quiet down.... Take things easy... Comment only on threads that are relevant with relevant comments...Even if they are relevant please take care not to openly abuse fellow providers (We, the customers will take care of it taking leaves from our experiences and others) ...Merely indicate what the issue is with due politeness... Do not use irrelevant/uncalled LOL's. (you've used them in the past).. If you want to express yourself go to the cest pit

Also, learn a few things from skylar, ramnode nick and a few others who stick to keeping their business and grow their business... You are more or less starting to act like GVH_jon (Even he too didn't take on other providers this too often)...

Providers here are generous enough to help each other out(jon,duke,the bornin asia guy (forgot his name EDIT - zhuanyi )) without expecting anything in return. So be warm towards other providers and your current & prospective customers, concentrate on your business, post nice offers, prove your reliability..... Your business will get more patrons and grow on its own accord...

Peace

P.S --- Digesting the above is upto your discretion

• MunMun Member

The reason they removed solusvm in the first place is because it caused two hacks of the CVPS infrastructure causing all customer data to be leaked to the internet and many VPSs to be lost by a delete all command.

• Mun said: The reason they removed solusvm in the first place is because it caused two hacks of the CVPS infrastructure causing all customer data to be leaked to the internet and many VPSs to be lost by a delete all command.

It seems that fixed this issue :P

• @TarballZ said:

@ez2uk said:
    VPSRAIDSolutions .....

Duke and a few others have been polite to me I dont have any problems they even offered to help if I needed.

• Their client area still has a rudimentary panel, which does most of what solus does. What was the issue which requires direct solus access?

• Yes... that is what I'm trying to convey. Providers here are friendly with each other eventhough they compete against each other on what they bring to the table.

• TarballZTarballZ Member
    edited October 2014

@aaxaa said:
    My problems with chicagovps.net

1- Don't have SolusVM panal. SolusVM is easier than costum panel .

2- I'm waiting more than 10 hour to respond on tickets

I'm opened this Discussion because I'm hope from chicagovps

1- add SolusVM It is very important
    2- have good time for responding.

Thanks!

But in fact have good uptime. have good price . have fast VPS.

SolusVM is absolute garbage. It night have been barely "okay" a few years ago, but not anymore. SolusLabs strongarms providers who use SolusVM and dare to speak out by cancelling their license. They know that for now they don't have any real competition in this sector, so they refuse to invest any real money in improving and securing their POS panel. As soon as the next best thing is released they will be wiped out. Too bad they don't realise that.

• ditlevditlev Member, Top Host, Host Rep

what makes you say that they do not run SolusVM?

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • LeeLee Veteran

@ditlev said:
    what makes you say that they do not run SolusVM?

They do use it but do not provide direct access to it, you need to use the WHMCS bridge.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2014

XFS_Duke said: Not many that don't oversell the hell out of their nodes...

Please respond to my PM, its not to be ignored any longer.

@aaxaa, 10 hours for a support ticket to be responded to does not sound correct. Even though we are a budget provider, that is not acceptable and I do not think that is the case. Please provide a ticket ID so I can take a look.

• XFS_DukeXFS_Duke Member
    edited October 2014

@CVPS_Chris said: Please respond to my PM, its not to be ignored any longer.

In due time. Sooner or later I guess.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Thread derailed successfully

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    aaxaa, 10 hours for a support ticket to be responded to does not sound correct. Even though we are a budget provider, that is not acceptable and I do not think that is the case. Please provide a ticket ID so I can take a look.

I guess this is revenge for you ignoring everyone else's PMs :)

• @netomx said:
    Thread derailed successfully

Definitely not proposing to go to WHT extremes, but LET does need stricter moderation, respectively tighter rules of what is tolerated. Particularly about the acceptable speech, the foul language and especially the insults on the previous page are simply unacceptable.

@mkpossen @Spirit @jbiloh

But yes, the topic was about the OP's dissatisfaction. http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/775839/#Comment_775839

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @VPSRAIDSolutions

What's your problem actually? Trouble at work? Girlfriend giving you a hard time?

Back to the topic at hand,

@aaxaa

This offer from Alexander might suit you. I have this box for 2 months now, stable and a performer. Also everyone here can vouch for his service, nice guy.

4 vCPU Cores (Fair Share)
    1 GB DDR3 RAM(2GB When paid quarterly)
    1 GB SWAP (2GB When paid quarterly)
    50 GB HW Raid-10 Disk Space
    1000 GB Bandwidth
    1 x IPv4 Address (With rDNS)
    $4 /Month or $10 /Quarter

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/35949/hostus-last-chance-atlanta-dallas-256mb-7-yr-6gb-18-q/p1

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • @CVPS_Chris said:
    aaxaa, 10 hours for a support ticket to be responded to does not sound correct. Even though we are a budget provider, that is not acceptable and I do not think that is the case. Please provide a ticket ID so I can take a look.

I was waiting for your so-called papers where are they Mr. Chris? ? ?

This discussion has been closed.