Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avante Hosting - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avante Hosting

13»

Comments

• flyfly Member

@sandbox said: i would. but it still works. just not that good

still works != worth your money.

• @Fly Trudat.

• BrandonBrandon Member
    edited August 2012

Haters gonna hate. Especially when you're undercutting them.

I don't really see any hate here, just concern. I'm sure Chris will handle this for you guys. He's a nice guy!

• flyfly Member

@Brandon said: I don't really see any hate here, just concern. I'm sure Chris will handle this for you guys. He's a nice guy!

not sure if trolling

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited August 2012

@jcaleb said: Is it true that HostDime is not that good?

Different people have different stances on this. Personally they have been fantastic for us and Im sure a few other VPS Hosts (TMZVPS, SemoWeb, and most likely Avante) would say pretty similar.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • @LV_Matt said: LV_Matt August 6 FlagThanks

@jcaleb said: Is it true that HostDime is not that good?

Different people have different stances on this. Personally they have been fantastic for us and Im sure a few other VPS Hosts (TMZVPS, SemoWeb, and most likely Avante) would say pretty similar.

Indeed, HostDime has been great! We enjoy their services and so do our clients!

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • We tried them @ChrisK and your server hosting was good for the first week. Then our server went down and we could no longer access our control panel to check out the problem.

We tried using your support email, Skpye, and Twitter and after 3 days we still have not received any response from your company even though your site states 24 hours.
    Your company offers decent prices but horrible support response times. @ChrisK how about responding to our support ticket and getting our server back up???
    mc.dfmclan.com

• @wild707cat

I think Avante Hosting pulled out of the low end market already. They stopped that part of the business.