Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clounfront CDN price
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Clounfront CDN price

Hello.

So I joined cloudfront CDN and installed it on my website. But it says pay as you go, and they give a calculator but I don't know realistically how to use that.

So basically my bandwidth for my small website is 80G per month. How much will I pay for cloudfront? I don't know want the billing to be much more.

Thanks!

Comments

• How would you get help regarding that over here? Please contact their sales / support dept to get more information regarding the billing calculator. In my opinion its pay per gb they should've mentioned something regarding that on their site.

• ManiacManiac Member
    edited October 2014

That depends on your visitors' locations. Assuming most of your traffic will be coming from United States and Europe you are going to pay about $11. Consider moving to maxcdn. With their flat pricing you won't be surprised with the bills.