Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is iniz.com down ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is iniz.com down ?

Hi,

Can any one confirm if iniz.com is down?

Running DNS lookup points to no A records.
Their nameservers have changed to:

ns1.verification-hold.suspended-domain.com 74.54.206.181
ns2.verification-hold.suspended-domain.com 67.15.184.90

Any idea of whats going on?

Regards,
Shantanu

Comments

• Down from here, weird.

• Iniz having an major DNS issues !!! @Patrick any ideas ?

• programerprogramer Member
    edited October 2014

Yes from here its down but the website we are hosting with them in Netherland VPS working fine, dont know what happened, are they migrating to some new node? or will they come up with industry standard answer " we are DDOS'ed"? or is it because of the failure to verify the mail id which is required by ICANN now?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Judging by the domain name someone forgot to answer the verification email.

• faulwurffaulwurf Member
    edited October 2014

@faulwurf said:
    and you cant deny the fact that your services lost quality in last two months

@Patrick said:
    Erm what? The service hasn't degraded at all, those nodes have no new clients on either. No client has reported issue on the node you specified in the last few weeks. We still monitor, my monitoring setup is still being used.
    I am not going to deny clients may have saw packet loss or some loss but that is up to a minute or so before detection kicks in and that is due to Webmin & zPanel servers being hacked via bash exploit. However this hasn't been the case for the last few weeks but was at the start of the month.

Noooo, your services didnt lose quality ;)

I tried to TALK about the problems but you just wanted to start a fight. Karma...

Domain is suspended...--> CP unreachable!!!

Searching for iniz.com. A record at E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET. [192.203.230.10] ...took 1 ms
    Searching for iniz.com. A record at d.gtld-servers.net. [192.31.80.30] ...took 106 ms
    Searching for iniz.com. A record at ns2.verification-hold.suspended-domain.com. [67.15.184.90] ...took 127 ms

• This is a great degradation to the name and fame Iniz had obtained over the last few years.. Its definitely going to have impact in its sales also

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2014

wait, ownership just changed, it is probably just that the renewal email did not go to the new owner, it is only the site not services.

Get a grip for gods sake.

• I am seeing that only old owner is answering all the tickets and questions.

edited October 2014

programer said: I am seeing that only old owner is answering all the tickets and questions.

Why is this a surprise, he said he would be around for 6 months to do exactly that to help customers transition?

• Yes if he is around for 6 months why he fails to update his mail id in the domain panel?

programer said: Yes if he is around for 6 months why he fails to update his mail id in the domain panel?

Human error?

Shit happens, like I said its just the site it will no doubt be fixed in 24 hours it is not infrastructure.

• I do vouch for the infrastructure is remaining unaffected since my site in their Netherlands server is fine and running without any issues

• active8active8 Member
    edited October 2014

Iniz.com is working here

• I don't understand how customers can "vouch" for a provider. You can't vouch for anything. Any provider here can simply decide to cut their losses and leave.

Your 'vouching', at the end of the day, means very little.

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited October 2014

active8 said: Iniz.com is working here

clear your browsers cache/dns cache. iniz.com is not loading

• I'm seeing on whois, so verification e-mail should be piped to WHMCS or Kayako. Maybe it was mistakenly disregarded as spam or something.

• When i send a mail to this id the ticket is created, let me see when a reply will be obtained

• @DarudeSandstorm : Nope i dont vouch for Iniz, I vouch that the server is up and running except the iniz site, yes its true till now, is it clear?

• I am getting the site now, its working fine.

• Seems to be working again

• I got out just in time :)
    They used to be very good, but I did leave for a reason..........

Good luck to all that stayed.

• instatechinstatech Member
    edited October 2014

Patrick sold iniz to some else?When did it happen?

• @instatech said:
    Patrick sold iniz so some else?When did it happen?

Its still being finalized isn't it?

• @wych said:
    Its still being finalized isn't it?

Made typo mistake i don't know anything about it just wanted to know details.

• instatech said: Made typo mistake i don't know anything about it just wanted to know details.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/755293/#Comment_755293

• @namhuy said:

Oh no this happened i am knowing it today.I hope new owner will run INIZ smoothly like Patrick did.

• @namhuy said:

and if you go further down...

@connercg said: Other than this thread, has there been an email to existing customers about the (upcoming) change or an announcement in the client area?

Not yet until it is completely finalised and completed.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/755821/#Comment_755821

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2014

Seems like the site has been back online since around 9AM, it was indeed the WHOIS email validation thing that was not completed. The whois email was sales@ in which our domain reseller emails are filtered by Kayako and not entered into the helpdesk so my fault completely for that. I can see email set back to admin@ and sites back online.