Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS inside a hosting package ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS inside a hosting package ?

I was thinking that, maybe it's possible to add an internal WHMCS license in a shared hosting provider making this the cheapest option ?

This is coz I have different WHMCS installs and it's quite expensive to owe 3 or 4 licenses for different projects.

What u guys think ?

Comments

• better go for blesta it works equally good. and their license on licensecart.com / license pal is cheaper. Also they have multiple companies option in same license

• In this case I'm using a specific module for WHMCS :(

But I can move other licenses ....

• If you have a common brand name or theme you could buy a domain name and use it just for one WHMCS license for all your brands?

• Search WebHostingTalk for cheap reseller plans. You'll usually get some good deals on them.

I also agree with @linuxthefish get a domain that'll match your brand and just use 1 WHMCS License.

• Not possible to use just one panel, different projects, different panels

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

that would get you hosting space and a license but would you really want to share your customers information on a shared environment like that ?

• Don't want MikHo, but it's a money issue at the moment ....

I checked the reseller options on WHT and found this : http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1411629&highlight=whmcs
    I've tried InnoHosting before and was satisfied with what I got.
    Cheapest package ( with coupon ) is $11.86/month (including WHMCS)

4 WHMCS installations == $47,44/month

If you go with Crissic who resells WHMCS you get a VPS for $12/year and each WHMCS license is $10.30/month

4 WHMCS installations == $42,20/month

difference is $5/month....

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • I'll share my 4 cents:

Found an interesting provider that offers you any reseller plan for $1USD for the 1st month, so u can see that support and servers optimization is good.

After that month, u choose the simplest reseller package (witch doesn't include WHMCS) but every WHMCS license is $8 per month, witch sounds really good ! :)

U can choose hosting in US (Atlanta) or UK.

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/reseller.aspx

• www.modulesgarden.com has a multi-brand addon module.

KeyJey said: every WHMCS license is $8 per month, witch sounds really good ! :)

that sounds very nice but after the first month the cheapest package is 16,95/month on top of the 8 / WHMCS installation.
    doing the math it adds up to 16,95 + (4*8) == 48,95/month after the first month