Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap cloud with high bw and option to change ip on request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap cloud with high bw and option to change ip on request

jasiek07jasiek07 Member
edited October 2014 in Requests

Hello,
I'm looking for cheapest possible cloud server with option to change ip on request (i need to change my ip from time to time) and good bandwidth available (5-10 tb). Do you know something?

Or it can be normal server but i need reliable one. Do you know something?

Comments

• Wable for IPs, check my sig for a high bandwidth VPS.

• said: i need to change my ip from time to time

Why would you need to do that? Often times this raises a shiny red flag :-)

Thanked by 1marrco
  • purpose of use?

Thanked by 1marrco
  • Honestly only for restreaming media from website which is sometimes banning for it :) Instead of changing server after every ban, i would like just to change the ip. I was using this server: http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-scg2
    which was running good, connection speed is about 200-250mbps, but they don't change ip, only offer to buy additional what is pointless for me. Paying setup fee every month because of need of new ip is not the way i prefer.

No complains will arrive i can assure. Unlimited bandwidth would be good in case of the speed port as online.net provide, or 50/100tb in case of 1gbps port for example.

ps. no encoding etc. i would prefer about 2 cores, and that would be enough to work smoothly, it will not be overloaded etc. (no way about using whole memory and cpu for any purpose).

• @wych said:
    Wable for IPs, check my sig for a high bandwidth VPS.

Hi, how about transfer? What bandwidth is allowed per month as i said i need high rates, because of 24/7 restreaming. I would take one you offer for tests if everything would be good i would cancel my 2nd server from online.net and take another one from you.

The bandwith montly rates are high because i restream media 24/7 from some website with 2 servers to my dedicated one with 1gbps port. So i need server which would work like "bridge", no one will connect to it, and no encoding on it.

Simply, the perfect would be the same offer as Online.net with their cheap dedicated with unmetered, but with the option of changing ip from time to time without need of buying additional, or changing server. I hope it is not problematic.

Kind Regards

• @jasiek07 said:
    Hi, how about transfer?

It's unmetered subject to fair share usage.