Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking to resell DigitalOcean for Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thinking to resell DigitalOcean for Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin

rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

I have some spare credit at DO and don't expect to need it myself in the near future.
So if anyone wants a DO droplet, I can provide you with one.
Especially for people who don't want or can't use Paypal/CC or want a degree of anonymity.
Pay in Bitcoin/Litecoin/Dogecoin for a period of your choice (min. 1 month), tell me which droplet size, OS and datacenter, and you get root access to the droplet (but not the DO panel).
Will not ask for your real name or other personal details.
But only accepting long-time LET members with a positive post history here, to increase chances that you're a good person and won't spam/abuse.

Comments

• That's not a bad idea.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited October 2014

But only which reason buy VPS from other person where not have admin rights for create or reinstall OS for example? Also root pass on DO will been sent to owner email, so admin know root pass for each created VPS

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited October 2014

fitvpn said: But only which reason buy VPS from other person

One reason is the payment method, another is no need to disclose your identity aside from a forum username.

where not have admin rights for create or reinstall OS for example?

Yes, for a reinstall the user will have to ask me to do it. Everyone's usage scenarios differ, but as for me, for example I never ever need to reinstall OS on a VPS after initially setting it up after order.

Also root pass on DO will been sent to owner email, so admin know root pass for each created VPS

The user can change the root password after logging-in for the first time. Sure the DO panel can change it back, but I don't foresee any reason to do that. (And there's certain amount of trust involved in both ways).

• A quick wrapper built on their API with a simple auth mechanism is all you need to resell properly.. Looks like a nice project to burn midnight oil ;) am tempted to try