Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for Free Google Apps Account
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for Free Google Apps Account

xxazianxxxxazianxx Member
edited October 2014 in Help

if anyone can sharing free thank you

Comments

• Domain registration and renewal which come with google apps account isn't free. No one will sponsor you with free domain.
    I have several domains with 50 to 100 gapps users for sale. Pricing is between $22 - $28 per domain in case you're interested.

Thanked by 1Droid
  • We are selling google accounts.

• @FirstVM_com said:
    We are selling google accounts.

Prices? Website link? any more information would be .. you know very helpful instead of a one liner..

I like chocolate ..

• @ATHK said:

so hard to read the signature of him?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Chalipa said:
    so hard to read the signature of him?

Agreed, makes no sense.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • sumosumo Member
    edited October 2014

@xxazianxx said:
    if anyone can sharing free thank you

You most likely have to pay for the domain renewal at the very least. Although, technically, you can use Google Apps without owning the domain.

There had been giveaways of 10 use Google Apps accounts in the past, but I don't know if they would be willing to give it to a newly joined member.

If you're willing to pay for a domain and get Google Apps free, then you could purchase that from several members on LET. One example is this domain that is for sale for $20 and includes a 50 user Google Apps license (free edition of course). Just to clarify, I have no relation to that seller or any other sellers in this thread so far.

Edit: If you already have a domain and only want one email address, you may be able to get a free Google Apps account via App Engine. This link is an old article, but it may still work, I have not tried it myself.

• I can give you 10 user account, PM me.

• I have 70+ 10 user domains. I can give you cheaply.

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited October 2014

said: if anyone can sharing free thank you

Registering a new account and straight forward asking for free stuff without contributing anything to community. Don't ask free stuff.

• @getgapps said:
    I can give you 10 user account, PM me.

thank you!