Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Snoork Hosting - Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 | 16 GB RAM | 2 x 120 GB SSD | ONLY $34.99/mo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Snoork Hosting - Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 | 16 GB RAM | 2 x 120 GB SSD | ONLY $34.99/mo

2»

Comments

• edited October 2014

@NumaPlay said:
    I've had bad experiences with Snoork in the past. I purchased a shared hosting plan for 6 months, and they deleted my account without warning. This was after being a member there for months, however I was paying monthly then. They refused the refund and the PayPal case, and I was out of $30.

Why would we delete your account? Something doesn't seem right here. What was your domain name? As I definitely want to look into this.

Found your account. Your service was terminated because you opened a dispute with PayPal. You also had 5 different accounts with us and each account with different information. You seem to have been using our services for a little while, then requesting a refund from each account. You are no longer welcome at Snoork Hosting due to fraud and abuse.

Also this is a dedicated server offer, not shared hosting, so please do not hijack threads. Thank you.

• @Snoork_Hosting said:
    Also this is a dedicated server offer, not shared hosting, so please do not hijack threads. Thank you.

Sending you a PM.

• edited October 2014

Get First 3 Months For Only $34.99 A Month. Promotion Code: 58QY3TPDBO

Intel Xeon E3-1230

4 x 3.2 GHz

16 GB Memory

2 x 120 GB SSD (Software RAID Available)

100 Mbps Unmetered

No Off-Site Backups

No Dedicated IPMI/KVM

Basic DDoS Protection

99.9% Network Uptime SLA

15 Minute Response Time SLA

Unmanaged Dedicated Server

First 3 Months Only $34.99 Month - More Info | Order Now

After 3 Months $49 Month

2 x 120 GB SSD's can be replaced for 2 x 1 TB SATA 5.4K at no extra charge.

• How long will this offer last?

• Do you have IPv6?

• edited October 2014

@nexmark said:
    How long will this offer last?

The current offer has expired, but we have a special currently running on the following:

Promotion code for the deal below is: 8VJC6LG4W7

Intel Xeon E3-1230

4 x 3.2 GHz

16 GB Memory

2 x 120 GB SSD (Software RAID Available)

10 Mbps Unmetered

100 GB Backup Storage (FTP, WebDAV, Web File Manager)

No Dedicated IPMI/KVM

Basic DDoS Protection

99.9% Network Uptime SLA

15 Minute Response Time SLA

Unmanaged Dedicated Server

First 3 Months Only $24.99 Month - More Info | Order Now

After 3 Months $49 Month

• @error said:
    Do you have IPv6?

We do not provide IPv6 on unmanaged dedicated servers.

• For a limited time we are offering 100 Mbps unmetered on all of the servers. Get Intel Xeon E3-1230 for $24.99/month with 100 Mbps unmetered connection.