Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSCreed responses in possible hardware failures / Downtimes
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSCreed responses in possible hardware failures / Downtimes

KeyJeyKeyJey Member
edited October 2014 in Providers

Helo, I've seen that VPSCreed works with Hetzner in Europe, there is where I've had some hardware issues and horrible downtimes due to this with my dedis.

Anyone can explain hardware downtimes that had with them and how they did it ? total downtime ? do they restore in a "ready to go machine" ?

Also any similar experiences in USA ?

I'm worried about this.

Thanks

Comments

• Hetzner is normally great at hardware replacements. Depending on their load its an hour or two for replacement disks or servers

• Mark, that's your experience, I've had 2 dedis with SSD disks failing and loosing its DATA and they saying "disks are OK, we won't replace" ... this happened twice. Can't trust them anymore.

• Best to call them on the phone and talk to their engineers directly. They've always been very courteous and helpful to me

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • Already did, they are not that courteous at nights, also really RUDE and not nice to have to talk with them.

Anyway Mark, I already decided to leave them and move it all. Thanks for your lines.

The subject of this post is a different thing ....