Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadIX Dedicated *2 CPU Xeon X5650 2.66 GHz (24 cores w/HT) / 32 GB ECC RAM / 1TB SATA* –$47.95 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadIX Dedicated *2 CPU Xeon X5650 2.66 GHz (24 cores w/HT) / 32 GB ECC RAM / 1TB SATA* –$47.95

2»

Comments

• Hrm... Still waiting for activation here.. Wondering about that quick deployment..

• Most orders from the last 1 - 2 days have already been deployed today. What is your order ID please?

• not sure what my order id was.. might be #64, but I paid Invoice #65.
    I will also follow up with this information with via the sales email

• seomajsterseomajster Member
    edited October 2014

@eggster
    My server was delivered under 24 business hours.

@volumedrive
    Software raid 1 is possible?

• Not sure what happened today.. Some hickup because I ordered on a weekend..
    I worked it out with sales.. no worries here.

• eggstereggster Member
    edited October 2014

• @eggster said:
    I'm starting to smell a scam here..

Definitely without a doubt not a scam. We are processing orders quickly and you were told via a support ticket to expect your server in one hour or less. Feel free to update this thread once you receive your server today.

• @seomajster said:
    eggster
    My server was delivered under 24 business hours.

volumedrive
    Software raid 1 is possible?

Yes software raid is certainly possible.

• Nope, no scam here.. just my own paranoia. That is why I edited the post.. Guess you saw it before I made the edit.

• Note that, as seems to have been the case with others at VolumeDrive, YMMV on the deployment time, as I'm on day 3 of waiting (assuming Monday was a holiday).

• volumedrivevolumedrive Member
    edited October 2014

@Cattlesnake said:
    Note that, as seems to have been the case with others at VolumeDrive, YMMV on the deployment time, as I'm on day 3 of waiting (assuming Monday was a holiday).

Orders have been processed on-time and we have been delivering servers around the clock. What is your order number? We'll guarantee that this is resolved for you within the next 2 hours.

Thanked by 1Cattlesnake
  • Thanks for the help.

Looking pretty good so far, especially love having the iDRAC access. Now if only Dell would ditch the godawful java.

Thanked by 1volumedrive
  • @volumedrive how long do you take to setup? still waiting on order ID 104301