Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Similar companies like OVH and Firstheberg ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Similar companies like OVH and Firstheberg ?

Special1Special1 Member
edited October 2014 in General

I need somebody to tell me what are the cheapest and best in terms of hardware VPS hosting companies in 10$ range or less. I need direct VPS companies to cut middle man like OVH and Firstheberg.

I prefer European because of delay. Full root access - Linux or Windows doesn't matter. I knew some German ones, but forgot their names. If anybody knows other companies please share down bellow.

Comments

• Well, if you're looking for unrealistically cheap dedicated servers, you have Kimsufi and Online.net -- however, I do personally doubt the quality and the performance of the hardware. There's also Hetzner and Server4u which are relatively cheap.

Thanked by 1Special1
  • jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

Redstation

Thanked by 1Special1
  • DalekOfSkaro said: Server4u

Avoid at all costs. Just search for it on this forum.

• Redstation is a very legitimate provider, but not inexpensive.

I personally love their services; but they are not DDoS protected.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Redstation

What can you buy for $10 at Redstation? Coffee in the hallway?

Thanked by 1Kris
  • ztec said: Avoid at all costs. Just search for it on this forum.

Thanks for the tip. We never used them, never will. I was just responding to OP's request for names of cheap dedicated server providers.

• GoodHosting said: Redstation is a very legitimate provider, but not inexpensive.

+1 Redstation for sure. They are owned by IOMart.

As far as IOMart goes, we've been using their brand, RapidSwitch, for quite some time now... Simply flawless. While I haven't tried Redstation, I am not expecting it to be any less.