Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payment Gateways
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Payment Gateways

PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
edited July 2012 in General

Hi,

Are there any payment gateways, other than 2checkout that accept PayPal as a method of payment?

Thanks

Comments

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Thanks, any others?

• Worldpay.

@William said: Worldpay

Do they all have 18 age limits, or are some 16?

• RandyRandy Member
    edited July 2012

@dominicl said: Do they all have 18 age limits, or are some 16?

lol? how old are you? thats the question :D

as long as they got a card to link to it , it should be fine

edited July 2012

@Randy said: lol? how old are you? thats the question :D

This is not for me personally

• TazTaz Member

Wait, for worldpay, don't you have to have a business account to accept payment ( and need to submit paperworks?)

• vdnetvdnet Member

I'm assuming everything is going to be 18. In most countries, you have to be 18 to enter into a legal contract.

• Mmm off-line payments ( you can add a simple note in your invoice with your bank account) and say that it apply only for people in your country.

• @NinjaHawk said: Wait, for worldpay, don't you have to have a business account to accept payment ( and need to submit paperworks?)

Yes, of course.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • Hmm.. You have to be 18 to own a PayPal -- Unless US and Specific stuff is applied... -.-'

So why would a provider gateway allow PayPal to under 18's? ~Query.

• @eastonch said: You have to be 18 to own a PayPal

To be fair Paypal doesn't actually check any of the details you enter as long as you pay your stuff. I've had a Paypal account since i was 16 and noone there ever complained.

• @gsrdgrdghd

Oh, they do, if you submit documents, atleast in the EU, they're quite strict on it.

@Liam

You have to be a fricken magician to get a verified PP account under 18.

I once tried to verify, and I got suspended and "almost" lost out on over $500. -- I submitted my passport and my bank statement, the passport which I looked 10 in, because that's when it was taken.

Needless to say, I was caught, suspended, xfer'd cash to the mothers PP temp'.

When I became 18 and remade my PayPal, my cards were disallowed, and my address was flagged. :'] -- A few calls to PP head and it was sorted.

• @eastonch said: Oh, they do, if you submit documents, atleast in the EU, they're quite strict on it.

Yeah if you ever have to actually submit documents, you're fucked. Probably not worth the risk

• Wasnt so much "fucked" -- They just suspended, mentioned it was illegal, I wasnt 'aware' that there was an age-limit, and etc.. -- bascially the contract was null due to I was not 18, couldnt enter a binding contract.

Could of been worse, they did say, if I was found to make another one, I would be perma-black-listed ;']

• TazTaz Member

They do not sell "verified paypal account " at ebay?

• Its not that hard, in Austria you only need a bank account OR creditcard in your name to verify and no documents.
    Pretty much anyone here over 12 has a bank account, and most over 16 also have (limited) creditcards.