Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

chechnya sever - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

chechnya sever

2»

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Ahmad said: I have 13 year so I study.

Oops...
    M

• Free AK47 with every server? :)

Thanked by 5rds100 Inglar LES tux yomero
  • prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@William said: Free AK47 with every server? :)

He's 13 and from chechen republic, not Afghanistan ;-)

(I know...)

• @prometeus said: He's 13 and from chechen republic, not Afghanistan ;-)

Meh, you can buy them here too (even legal like mine) so the country doesn't say much about it :p

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@William said: Meh, you can buy them here too (even legal like mine) so the country doesn't say much about it :p

Not from a chilldren I hope :P

• AhmadAhmad Member

yes i 13.
    chechnya has had problem with xtremis.
    i car miss rocket just month.
    william ak47 is not good.
    sever at secure place not worry.

• IntcsIntcs Member

13 is actually not bad, it's the age where one starts to take some responsibility (or better be), and having a sort of own work during that age is a healthy thing I believed. I've known some in similar age running shared hosting and I was around 18 at that time, I felt proud of them and didn't found it was wrong for them to do so.

I just think you may have to improve your 2nd language even a bit, whether English or French etc, to deal with your ISP and clients, especially if they aren't speaking your local language.

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited July 2012

@William said: Not really, i know many big ISPs where the management doesn't know a single word english.

If he has staff for this where is the problem :)

I think you've changed your mind after knowing that he is young too ;)

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited July 2012

Yes, but I will change my mind again when he gives free AK47 with any server :p

• SurgeSurge Member

If this 13-yo has English-speaking staff, why not let them handle this discussion? Why are you even discussing this? When you shit is down the best you'll get will be another "it's at secure place not worry".

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • sandozsandoz Veteran

can this thread be deleted?

• rds100rds100 Member

No. It is immutable.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • sandozsandoz Veteran

:)

• @sandoz said: can this thread be deleted?

Please no, it has for too much potential

Thanked by 2Infinity daviddibat
  • Deadpool potential yes xD

Thanked by 1tux
  • IntcsIntcs Member
    edited July 2012

@William said: Yes, but I will change my mind again when he gives free AK47 with any server :p

Is that available in Resident Evil? I'm not too good in video games but I do feel I've read that name as a rocket launcher, in one episode.

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited July 2012

@Ahmad To sum it I guess: if you have someone to communicate well in English (preferably perfect) then you can try to target clients at various places and especially if your prices are as good as you mentioned.

• @djvdorp said: Deadpool potential yes xD

Nope, potential like BadBoy2.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

What's with all the negativity? At least give him a chance. It's an interesting location, if he can get good English speaking staff I think he'll be successful.

• rds100rds100 Member

And why do you need English speaking staff anyway? He just needs knowledgeable staff that configures and automates everything so people don't need to communicate with them.

@rds100 said: And why do you need English speaking staff anyway? He just needs knowledgeable staff that configures and automates everything so people don't need to communicate with them.

Good point, but simple English is needed for support, it's very unlikely that zero communication with clients is needed.

• rds100rds100 Member

@Infinity true, however it is unlikely to find a good computer techie who doesn't speak (or at least read/write) English anyway.

• @liam 40? For real? Wow thats a lot :(

@djvdorp said: @liam 40? For real? Wow thats a lot :(

There hasn't been a deadpool post in a while so I'm not too surprised.