Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weloveservers - Serious issue - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Weloveservers - Serious issue

2»

Comments

• KeyJeyKeyJey Member
    edited October 2014

They finally refunded, but I had to ask it 5 or 6 times, while was it's problem and still they were trying to cheat me saying they don't refund after 3 days, even when the latency problem it's still in its network.

Last time with weloveservers, never more !!!!!

Thanked by 1Smbat
  • my issue was resolved as well... the chat support was pretty knowledgeable and friendly to me so, can't complain

• From my experience with WLS, you should actively ask any update on the tickets. Previously my VPS jumped high in system load when it should not, it's LEMP with just a website with low traffic. This is occuring everyday and my email routinely got (many) notification that the website is down (ranging from 3 minutes to 41 minutes) multiple times from Pingdom.

I reported it in total 3 times, in three successive day. There was abuser they said on my node. Now it's pretty stable.