Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sz1hosting fraud warning - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

sz1hosting fraud warning

13»

Comments

• mpkossen said: Other than that, he seems to have attacked at least two other providers and probably my website as well. That was not today but before today.

Got hit by my first DDoS against my blog a couple days ago (odd convergence). I was sitting there scratching my head. First the DDoS was pitiful to say the least, second I wondered who would care enough about my blog to DDoS it. Although, I did learn that Haproxy and Varnish are a perfect combination.

• We've been under rather constant attack that CF gladly passes through; glad I've mitigated some of it with mod_qos.

• I just ensured there's no more links and ads on his personal profile page. This guy literally spammed his own wall with links to his site(s).

Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB
  • mpkossen said: I just ensured there's no more links and ads on his personal profile page. This guy literally spammed his own wall with links to his site(s).

http://lowendtalk.com/profile/sz1hosting#CommentForm_1361753
    there is still one left

• @namhuy said:

Thanks. Removed.

• this thread reminds me of someone .... Jon, is that you ?

• Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @kcaj said:

Can you pm me irc link kcaj. I would like to join it. Thanks

• c1bl said: Can you pm me irc link kcaj. I would like to join it. Thanks

That was just #lowendbox on irc.freenode.net. You can however talk to sz1 at #szsocial at irc.obsidianirc.net.

Thanked by 1comXyz