Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving away 4 256mb KVM SSD VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giving away 4 256mb KVM SSD VPS

2»

Comments

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    for a basic 100gb bandwidth on a premium 100 mbps colocation with 1 ip costs you 100$ per month

Interesting. To be clear, this refers to the CTRLS DC's in Mumbai/Hyderabad?

Is this the 1U pricing with 2 IPv4's?

Pricing for dditional IP's likely prohibitive. Do you know if it's possible to "bring" your own IP's for the DC to announce?

Do they offer 24-hour access to your own single box in case it needs to be serviced? Any idea what's the remote hands cost there?

• @aglodek said:

talking about hyderabad

no idea about personal ip's , they will give access accompanied by a admin. I guess and its a 1U colocation price

Thanked by 1aglodek
  • @matthewvz said:
    Looks like your website is offline VPSRAIDSolutions

It should be up if you'd like to continue let me know

• hey i could help you writing a review
    i will also write it on WebHostingTalk ofcourse.

• @robinjoo1 said:
    hey i could help you writing a review
    i will also write it on WebHostingTalk ofcourse.

The service will be available free for 1 month and later to be paid for using , by agreeing to this you should not use the vps to perform DDOS / Spam activites or DMCA violations.

If you'd like to proceed kindly order from the site and go through payment gateway and then open a ticket with your LET name

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    If you'd like to proceed kindly order from the site and go through payment gateway and then open a ticket with your LET name

done ticket