Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Apps account?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Apps account?

krs360krs360 Member
edited October 2014 in General

Is there still a way to get hold of a free account or are they all paid nowadays?

I was sure that I setup one ages ago but I've used the login and tried to recover details but to no avail so I guess it may have been deleted for inactivity?

If it's purchase only, is it something that's transferable from person to person?

Edit:

I try and login and I get stuck in an infinite loop.. takes me back to select account over and over.

Comments

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited October 2014

they can't be transfered because they are attached to the domain. You can transfer the domain and the Gapps account will go with the domain.

You may have upgraded to business version and now they ask to re activate subscription.

• Recovery is made harder for old accounts, but it is still possible

• You can buy a domain with one if you want. The gapps account can be controlled by whoever owns the domain and the domain can be transferred from person to person. See my sig.

• camargcamarg Member
    edited October 2014

@krs360 yes it might have been deleted for inactivity

• @camarg said:
    krs360 yes it might have been deleted for inactivity

Pretty much.`

• Purchased from @colm - really nice chap - quick and efficient.

Thanked by 1colm
This discussion has been closed.