Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Cheap Dedicated Server with proxmox
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Cheap Dedicated Server with proxmox

ruso123ruso123 Member
edited September 2014 in Requests

Hello i need a cheap dedicated server with this specs or close to them:

8GB ram

250GB+ HDD

4 cpu cores 2.5ghz+

5 usable IPv4 Address

my budget is 25$+/- monthly

Comments

• I think online.net Dedibox XC would be the perfect match! There's also an option to setup Proxmox alongside your dedicated server from their control panel. Take a look at https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-xc (Price: €15.99 / month)

• ruso123ruso123 Member
    edited September 2014

@Verelox said:
    I think online.net Dedibox XC would be the perfect match! There's also an option to setup Proxmox alongside your dedicated server from their control panel. Take a look at https://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-xc (Price: €15.99 / month)

they offer only 1 IPv4 address usable yes i would rented that one it match perfectly but i need the ips :(

• https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/cart/?id=239

$29, everything you asked and 2 hdds.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • VereloxVerelox Member
    edited September 2014

You can order more IPs from technical support (up to 5 for personal membership; or you will have to pay for a business membership in order to get more than 5 IPs). I have a Dedibox XC there on Online.net with 5 IPs because it's personal use, if you would need more however I would recommend OVH because on OVH you can get up to 256 IPs and you pay for the IP only once. However, on Online.net you pay monthly to keep your extra IPs. I think 1 extra IP on Dedibox XC = 1.99 EUR / monthly

• @Verelox said:
    You can order more IPs from technical support (up to 5 for personal membership; or you will have to pay for a business membership in order to get more than 5 IPs). I have a Dedibox XC there on Online.net with 5 IPs because it's personal use, if you would need more however I would recommend OVH because on OVH you can get up to 256 IPs and you pay for the IP only once. However, on Online.net you pay monthly to keep your extra IPs. I think 1 extra IP on Dedibox XC = 1.99 EUR / monthly

But order those extra ips is free? with personal membership?

• @Darwin said:
    https://www.wholesaleinternet.net/cart/?id=239

$29, everything you asked and 2 hdds.

Already purchased one of these looking for more alternatives.

• @ruso123 said:
    But order those extra ips is free? with personal membership?

No, it's not free; you pay 1.99 EUR monthly per 1 extra IP. For a personal membership, you can only get up to 5 extra IPs, so in total you would have 6 IPs (1 main, 5 extras). To get more than 5 extra IPs, you pay for a business membership.

• CFarenceCFarence Member
    edited October 2014

@MarkTurner might be able to help

I think they still have the Duel X5150 for $20/month you can add 4 extra IPs to it bringing it to $24/month.

Though I think you have to pay quarterly though.

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • Delimiter has Dual X5150, 16GB RAM, 500GB Disk, 5TB bandwidth on Gigabit port - $20/month (paid quarterly) add the extra IPs for $1/IP/month

http://www.delimitervps.com/landingpage/blades/?p=X515016500&l=Atlanta

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

GreenValueHost has a nice atom dedi for $29 a month that matches your specs https://secure.greenvaluehost.com/cart.php?gid=18

• wychwych Member
    edited October 2014

@agoldenberg said:
    GreenValueHost

Your brave after how that worked out for @HostNun.

Didn't he never get his IPMI as GVH couldn't get it setup by CC.

Definitely wasn't CC's fault. I've dealt with their support and they are amazing and fast. So something else went wrong. I'm giving them their shot. I ordered one of their VPS specials and it performs quite well so now I'm trying out a cheap dedi.

@wych ***You're. Let's practice now :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @agoldenberg said:
    Definitely wasn't CC's fault. I've dealt with their support and they are amazing and fast. So something else went wrong. I'm giving them their shot. I ordered one of their VPS specials and it performs quite well so now I'm trying out a cheap dedi.

Fair point; I would expect it to be GVH's fault rather than CC's fault, however as usual Jon was blaming someone/thing else.

@agoldenberg said:
    wych ***You're. Let's practice now :)

:)

• @wych @agoldenberg they resell HVH, so you're pretty much getting it from CC :)

• @0xdragon said:
    wych agoldenberg they resell HVH, so you're pretty much getting it from CC :)

Either way based on the feedback I wouldn't choose them.

Based on what feedback exactly? Most the people I've seen order from here are Chinese / Indian spammers that want clean IPs to get blacklisted and destroy server load.

I don't take any of the feedback here seriously. I learn for myself.

• @wych said:
    Either way based on the feedback I wouldn't choose them.

Honestly, they're selling these servers near ($1 profit), or at cost. Look at HVH's reseller program.

Once you have your server and IPMI, it's pretty much a server from CC direct.

• I have few of servers with HVH & also have colocation with CC so you can't blame any of those, Also order that $29 C2750 from GVH but haven't got any single mail from their WHMCS (during registering, ordering, paying) just received a single mail which was from stripe (payment confirmation) Not sure what was going wrong but lets see, i don't need mails but my server :)

• @StephenIzzy said:
    I have few of servers with HVH & also have colocation with CC so you can't blame any of those, Also order that $29 C2750 from GVH but haven't got any single mail from their WHMCS (during registering, ordering, paying) just received a single mail which was from stripe (payment confirmation) Not sure what was going wrong but lets see, i don't need mails but my server :)

Mandrill mustn't be playing nice with them now.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

QuickPacket has a few Core 2 Quad Q9550 systems in Atlanta that are normally $39.99 per month. Discounted to $29.99 per month for the few we have available.

https://www.quickpacket.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=102

Coupon code LET20141001

Coupon code expires for new orders on October 3.

• @wych @StephenIzzy @0xdragon @agoldenberg
    Stop the off-topic please, if you need to discuss something, use PM.

@ruso123 I made a comment telling you GVH had a deal on a good atom system and the other fucks chimed in with their nonsense about GVH. My apologies.

• @ruso123 said:
    wych StephenIzzy 0xdragon agoldenberg

Matey, this is a public forum. We can post what we like, and we were just contributing to the topic. If you want, you can pay someone for their professional time for your research. No need to be rude. :)

• Dual Xeon 5150 - 4 Cores / 4 Threads
    2.5Ghz - 2 processors
    8GB DDR2 RAM
    2x 250GB SATA Hard Drive
    100Mbit Unmetered Transfer
    Linux/Windows* OS
    5 usable IPv4 Address
    /64 IPv6 Address Block**
    $50/Mo

or ovm

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

Kickit said: $50/Mo

That's double the budget :O

• @wych said:
    Mandrill mustn't be playing nice with them now.

No, no their WHMCS haven't sent any single mail to me :D

Verified that through "Email History" sections there :D

• @ruso123 said:
    wych StephenIzzy 0xdragon agoldenberg

Better to share experience.