Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Versaweb - Las Vegas or Seattle?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Versaweb - Las Vegas or Seattle?

Does anyone have experience with Versaweb's Las Vegas or Seattle location for a dedicated server? Would you recommend one over the other?

Comments

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

Their connectivity and reliability in both locations is excellent. However, they do not have on-site staff in Seattle -- they are essentially partnered with another company for their Seattle offerings.

I think you'll find that they can be a little more price competitive and responsive to remote hands requests in their Las Vegas location than their Seattle location.

Thanked by 1sumo
  • @BrianHarrison said:
    Their connectivity and reliability in both locations is excellent.

Thank you. That's good to hear.

• I've been with them in Vegas for a few months and have no complaints at all.

Thanked by 1sumo
  • Been with them for a box in Vegas now for over a year. Reliable and tickets responses are excellent.

Thanked by 1sumo
  • Thank you for sharing your experiences @ElChile and @tvjames

• i have a cab in there vegas center and if you need remote hands i have 24 hour access to the DC also if you want colo i have some room in my cab plenty of ip's hardware firewall GB switchs will hook you up with a good price

• @Clancoms

Thank you for the offer. I'll keep you in mind if I ever do a colo

Thanked by 1Clancoms
  • I've had a server at the Seattle location for a few months now, no issues so far. Rob's team got the server setup right away, and the network has decent connectivity.