Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost - All Pages 404 - Home Page (SolusVM Login) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost - All Pages 404 - Home Page (SolusVM Login)

2»

Comments

• @ACaton said:
    I don't know why I'm asking ... but can someone point me to the thread that got GVH banned. Was it something in The Cest Pit? I'm just so morbidly curious.

https://vpsboard.com/topic/5383-greenvaluehost-gvh-and-hostnun-banned-for-operating-shill-ring/

• Everytime I see your name it makes me think of GVH..., time for a rebrand?

• GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited September 2014

@ATHK said:
    Everytime I see your name it makes me think of GVH..., time for a rebrand?

I don't think you'll need to worry about that since GVH is banned from here now. Renaming our company is a bit late since we already have our name out there.

• GreenHostBox said: GVH is banned from here for now

Fixed, Jon will be back.

• KerberosKerberos Member
    edited October 2014

Thanks. Good decision. He seemed like a bit of a nutter.

• I experience the same and no response for the ticket too.. Looks like I must have read the feedback from members of lowendtalk before proceeding with purchase in a hurry.

• edited October 2014

It's back up now. Even SSL cert is working

• akzakz Member

@rbrt said:
    I experience the same and no response for the ticket too.. Looks like I must have read the feedback from members of lowendtalk before proceeding with purchase in a hurry.

when its a few people hating you can expect some bias, but when its an entire community its a different story.

• Oh my gosh, my idol @jnguyen has been banned??? Can anyone tell me why? :v

• To everyone asking why just checkout the darn cest pit.

Thanked by 2Nekki RLT
  • As GVH is now up, and all anyone is asking why Jon is banned, I'm closing this so discussions can continue via the Cest pit.

And folks, please - GVH are finally gone, don't continue to give them publicity by starting threads for every little thing. The Cest Pit is your friend.

This discussion has been closed.