Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost [US/EU] HIGH STORAGE, HIGH BANDWIDTH, HIGH RAM, 20c IPs, 9 PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost [US/EU] HIGH STORAGE, HIGH BANDWIDTH, HIGH RAM, 20c IPs, 9 PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM!

Comments

• @joelgm said:
    Can you give me one good reason why? Don't you think prospective customers ought to know that their host is impersonating/operating under a fictitious id?

I cannot. It's something I inherited. I'm currently seeking to change that policy, but my staff will need to agree with that before I can.

Thanked by 1Droidzone
  • Maybe Gallaeaho worked for Hostnun only so the GVH complaint was by the owner after she left to work at GVH?

• @jnguyen: can you pls reply my question above?

• @mpkossen said:
    Gallaeaho is HostNun, whom I believe was already a reseller of GVH.

Bless you.

But seriously, I'd love to know exactly where this assumption came from... Not attacking religions here, but I definitely don't associate myself with nuns. At all.

• Gallaeaho said: But seriously, I'd love to know exactly where this assumption came from... Not attacking religions here, but I definitely don't associate myself with nuns. At all.

You are HostNun.

• @mpkossen said:
    You are HostNun.

Well, okay then. Can't argue with bullshit.

Carry on, then :)

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2014

What a fantastic company you run, Jon...

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited September 2014

@Hostnun is banned and he can't defend himself here. What's the reason for being banned?

@Hostnun said; "Kudos to whoever trolled the mods into thinking I 'work for GVH' lmao... literally the last place I would ever consider. The suggestion is so completely ridiculous and outlandish, really goes to show how easily duped and 'shoot first and ask questions never' the LET moderation is."

• ooook now i start this comany is just a big bullshit .... for first i give you a screen here ---> http://www.mediafire.com/view/43yib849hl30m13/ahahha.jpg

second i start this test ---> wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null | bash

but in 10 minutes just dont finish it just this do...

root@silviu:~# wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null | bash
    CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v3 @ 3.40GHz
    Number of cores : 4
    CPU frequency : 3399.748 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 1536 MB
    Total amount of swap : 0 MB
    System uptime : 1 day, 21:49,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 754KB/s
    s

^C

hmmm when finish i will repost hf with your vps guys 1 month will work perfectly then bye bye ...

• @theenter said:
    Weblogics is your MEGA RAM SPECIAL vps activated??

It never got activated and after about 10 hours even though after my invoice was clearly paid for and while stock was still available. I made a billing support ticket early today and asked for a refund which has since been processed and with no explanation given as to why the VPS was never activated.

For anyone wanting to purchase from this company....don't. I gave them their only chance and never again.

• @jnguyen said:
    Gallaeaho is not HostNun, as far as I know. I'm being truthfully honest here.

Honest like all of the other times lol :) Maybe your new tagline? "GreenValueHost - Dishonesty is our Ethos!"

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

ok now @jnguyen is banned, any idea if its permanent?

• @agentmishra said:
    ok now jnguyen is banned, any idea if its permanent?

YES!!!

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@Toadyus said:
    YES!!!

oops, i kinda enjoyed reading their offer's, will miss it...

• GVH_EricGVH_Eric Member
    edited September 2014

How did this derail so far?

• And all the people who just want to see the world burn....GO!

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited September 2014

edit

• I ran serverbear on the Mega Mem plan yesterday, here goes the result: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2014/09/29/p6GWwutX8um6ffnm

I thought 24vcpu could go faster than this? is it due to the 200mhz frequency? Any expert could help me analyze this? Thanks.

Just notice the host is banned -_-!

• @innocentlifepeng said:
    I thought 24vcpu could go faster than this? is it due to the 200mhz frequency? Any expert could help me analyze this? Thanks.

Just notice the host is banned -_-!

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/745377/#Comment_745377

• @mpkossen shouldn't @GVH_Eric be banned aswell?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I sense a suicide threat attention thread from GVH coming soon...

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • @GVH_Eric how long does it take for Nationwide All Purpose Special to be activated?

• Can I have an order number so I can take a look?

• @zafouhar then at the same time, why not ban you? Did LET ban the provider or just jnguyen? I mean come on, why you gotta try and start more drama? @GVH_Eric was likely not involved with all the stuff going on... Sheesh...

• @XFS_Duke said:
    zafouhar then at the same time, why not ban you? Did LET ban the provider or just jnguyen? I mean come on, why you gotta try and start more drama? GVH_Eric was likely not involved with all the stuff going on... Sheesh...

I am not sure really, i thought GVH was banned from LET as a company.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited September 2014

removed

• I see the 24 cores plan again :o

• AcexxxAcexxx Member
    edited September 2014

-edit- has been fixed