Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

guhat freevps did any try?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

guhat freevps did any try?

well, i no longer believe 100% a vps can be free and for along period with out direct request / catch!

did any one try

http://guhat.com/freevps.php

comments anyone?

Comments

• Looks the same as registering a WHMCS account with someone like ramnode and posting your affiliate link around to make enough to buy a VPS!

• ehabehab Member
    edited September 2014

posting your affiliate link around to make enough to buy a VPS

what?

• no Terms of Service, no Privacy Policy page

• nulled whmcs??????

• Spam invite... that's what it is... I was a victim a month or so back... luckily it was not my official email...the owner runs a few different brands and once you register with them, you'll end up in an infinite spam cycle.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@linuxthefish said:
    Looks the same as registering a WHMCS account with someone like ramnode and posting your affiliate link around to make enough to buy a VPS!

Not sure where you got that from, it's by the same Egyptian fella as 3jelly. So, I would stay away.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS.
    Please report the url to the installation to us here

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited September 2014

Low, signed up 2 months ago. Never provisioned.

I didn't use completely legit information though, because of being related to 3jelly.

• @ehab said:
    what?
    @Infinity said:
    Not sure where you got that from, it's by the same Egyptian fella as 3jelly. So, I would stay away.

What I'm saying is that if you want a VPS by posting affiliate links, many providers have an affiliate program such as ramnode!

Thanked by 2Infinity ehab