Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

128MB Ram OpenVZ for 2 months.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

128MB Ram OpenVZ for 2 months.

I need OpenVZ box with 128MB Ram. no need many more resources because I'm going to using it for PPTP VPN. 1 IPv4 is enough. need to support TUN/TAP. reasonable bandwidth & disk space is great. looking for only two months. give me you'r best offers :)

Thanks !

Comments

• Get xvmlabs :)

7IPv4 512mb ram 5GB SSD $5/yr. Comes with KimiVM panel which have feature to install OpenVPN automatically :)

• @StephenIzzy forgot to mention. I'm in ASIA region. so need something with low ping for here. do you know any test IP's for this xvmlabs VPS's ?

• @HaroldM said:
    StephenIzzy forgot to mention. I'm in ASIA region. so need something with low ping for here. do you know any test IP's for this xvmlabs VPS's ?

They use QuadraNet in LA, maybe you can use http://www.quadranet.com/company/los-angeles/.

• there are two IPv4's in that page. one for asia optimize network. so is xvmlabs using this asia optimize one or other one. :/ sorry for many more questions :)

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

You can test our network here : testvps.gdbi.info, and if interested, we can make you a custom quote.

Don't hesitate to contact us!

• dccdcc Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2014

XVM Labs is on the "regular" network right now, however, this will change in about 2 weeks (we are switching over to Asia-optimized, it takes time though).

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited September 2014

@StephenIzzy said: Get xvmlabs :)

7IPv4 512mb ram 5GB SSD $5/yr. Comes with KimiVM panel which have feature to install OpenVPN automatically :)

@dcc: Sign up link?

• @dcc Will switching to the Asia-optimized network make the non-Asia routes worse?

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

We offer $12 per year 128MB VPS located in Seattle, WA with NTT the majority carrier in our BGP blend. Feel free to test 162.253.154.2.

@mikeyur it should not have any impact on non-Asia routes as far as I am aware.

• $13.99/mo in top class data center in Sydney. Very low latency and ping from anywhere in Asia. You will get 1 IPv4 included and as a bonus you will get an extra free VPN with 5Gb traffic included out of our Chicago data center.

• @iClickAndHost said:
    $13.99/mo in top class data center in Sydney.

As always - read the rules before posting please.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@dcc said:
    mikeyur it should not have any impact on non-Asia routes as far as I am aware.

Different routes to/from the UK, non-Asia was faster about 5ms

• @AlexanderM said:
    Different routes to/from the UK, non-Asia was faster about 5ms

I just tested the asia & non-asia IPs on quadranet's site and they're both about the same for me here on the west coast - take the same bboi route.

I don't know what's up with Quadranet's routing, but depending on the IP - I can see anywhere from 40ms to 120ms. It's most likely my ISP shitting the bed, but there's something inconsistent with their LA location for me.

• BrianHarrison said: We offer $12 per year 128MB VPS located in Seattle, WA with NTT the majority carrier in our BGP blend. Feel free to test 162.253.154.2.

over 350ms avg from here :/

• @dcc said:
    XVM Labs is on the "regular" network right now, however, this will change in about 2 weeks (we are switching over to Asia-optimized, it takes time though).

So the current clients' IPs will also switch to Asia-optimized or only new orders with new IP?

@yywudi said:
    So the current clients' IPs will also switch to Asia-optimized or only new orders with new IP?

That's our intention, however, I cannot promise anything at this point. I'll have more info on this in 2 weeks.

• if you only need NAT IPv4 you can check out nanovz.com

Test IP for Los Angeles: 66.117.7.150