Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a cheap DDoS Protected VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a cheap DDoS Protected VPS

KarloKarlo Member
edited September 2014 in Requests

Hello,
i have actually a VPS Classic on OVH but my problem is the server are lagging hard every few times. Support can't fix it. Very very bad connection on the ovh classic vps.

i want only host my Teamspeak 3 server on it.

tell me some cheap vpses :) thank you!

Comments

• If you're looking for DDoS protection from UDP (aka teamspeak), you need to look at voxility.

• actually i don't have ddos attacks on my server but, i hate get nullrouted for some hours if a ddos come in.

• catalystiumcatalystium Member
    edited September 2014

RamNode (all locations / BuyVM (all locations) / SecureDragon (one location) if you want normal DDoS protected vps's.

Edit: RamNode has NL.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • @Karlo im using https://blazingfast.io/ AMS1-NL is DDoS protected :)

Thanked by 1Karlo
  • KarloKarlo Member
    edited September 2014

i searching for vps with eu location btw
    @rokok
    it's looking good but it's a little bit pricely

• rokokrokok Member
    edited September 2014

not pricey on NL location, KVM with quite huge SSD storage, gbit unlimited + DDoS from voxility

Thanked by 1Karlo
  • OVH Cloud VPS (instead of Classic)?

• KarloKarlo Member
    edited September 2014

@hostnoob said:

OVH Cloud VPS (instead of Classic)?

too pricely, blazingfast looks the best atm.

• i83.

• @wych said:
    i83.

what kind of protection do you get with i83?

• @PremiumN said:
    what kind of protection do you get with i83?

OVH Anti-DDOS.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

We provide OVH AntiDDoS PRO (Permanent mitigation) in our VPSs located in Spain.

• VereloxVerelox Member
    edited September 2014

We offer basic DDoS protection (Arbor® Networks anti-DDoS protection) with our VPS plans and I will be happy to give you a 50% discount for the first month if you are still looking for a VPS; it also comes with a 15 day money back guarantee! The servers are located within France, Paris with Unmetered 1000Mbps bandwidth and the control panel is Virutalizor.

You may feel free to message me and I will be happy to give you an offer that meets your needs or a custom VPS adjusted to your budget!

• @Verelox, please read the rules and stop spamming your offers as this will not go towards your 5 post requirement as it is not constructive and constitutes an offer.

• @0xdragon, sorry if I broke the rules; I was just trying to help as Karlo was looking for a DDoS protected VPS and I don't really think this breaks the rules because it's a comment, not a discussion in the offers section?

Secondly, I didn't intend to spam and I don't really think this is spamming; the comment was dedicated to help Karlo, not to provide a public offer. But I'm not really sure, if you think I broke the rules just please feel free to remove the post.

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited September 2014

@Verelox said:
    0xdragon, sorry if I broke the rules; I was just trying to help as Karlo was looking for a DDoS protected VPS and I don't really think this breaks the rules because it's a comment, not a discussion in the offers section?

Secondly, I didn't intend to spam and I don't really think this is spamming; the comment was dedicated to help Karlo, not to provide a public offer. But I'm not really sure, if you think I broke the rules just please feel free to remove the post.

Your offer is fine, really. And you haven't been around for a bit (website registered a month ago!?). Just warning you in advance that you may not be able to post an offer if none of your comments assist other people (without advertising your business). If you get what I mean? :)

• VereloxVerelox Member
    edited September 2014

@0xdragon Ah I got it! Well, it was a request so I wanted to assist. The thing is, I didn't know of any providers that offer DDoS protection with a low price, so I wanted to provide Karlo a discount because all of the EU providers (including me) offering DDoS protection usually agree on the same price, so the only way for Karlo to get a low price is a discount, and I didn't see that in the comments, so I thought of providing Karlo with the discount. If you get what I mean? :) (And we just started a few days ago! but I don't think that would affect the quality)

Again, if you think that this is spamming or anything related to breaking the rules, please feel free to remove the post.

0xdragon said: (without advertising your business)

And I honestly believe that the community should encourage new businesses, not discourage them.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Verelox said: I didn't know of any providers that offer DDoS protection with a low price

http://www.ovh.ie/vps/vps-classic.xml

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @Nyr Thanks! But that's the plan which the thread poster was having troubles with.

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited September 2014

BuyVM Staminus @Francisco

Staminus is great because they won't block UDP, Staminus will always adapt and always will try to block bad traffic.

• definedcodedefinedcode Member
    edited September 2014

@Karlo said:
    Hello,
    i have actually a VPS Classic on OVH but my problem is the server are lagging hard every few times. Support can't fix it. Very very bad connection on the ovh classic vps.

i want only host my Teamspeak 3 server on it.

tell me some cheap vpses :) thank you!

We offer DDoS protection on all our French VPSs (https://definedcodehosting.com/vps)

• KarloKarlo Member
    edited September 2014

i bought the server from blazingfast, it's so terrible. Look this smokeping
    @rokok look this

• GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited September 2014

Have you tried RamNode or BuyVM?

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • @GreenHostBox i tried RamNode few months ago, it's very stable but without protection the server get nullrouted. My budget is max. 5 € per month. (it's just for teamspeak )

• @Karlo said:
    GreenHostBox i tried RamNode few months ago, it's very stable but without protection the server get nullrouted. My budget is max. 5 € per month. (it's just for teamspeak )

You can buy a protected IP as an add-on.
    https://clientarea.ramnode.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=85

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • georgegeorge Member
    edited September 2014

@Karlo said:
    GreenHostBox i tried RamNode few months ago, it's very stable but without protection the server get nullrouted. My budget is max. 5 € per month. (it's just for teamspeak )

128MB SVZ ($15 / year) + DDoS Filtered IP ($5 / month) = $75 / year, which translates to ~5.00€ / monthly.

Edit: math

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • HostHatch: 6.75$ with coupon LET-25 for the OpenVZ #2 VPS with DDoS protected IP in NL: http://hosthatch.com/openvz-ssd-vps

Thanked by 1tarasis
  • So in the end which service did you use ? Because we are having the same problem now.
    My clan has a Teamspeak 3 server installed in a CentOS machine (vps), and getting DDOS all the time lately.
    We really want to keep a vps machine because of the 512 people license we got for the teamspeak server.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Sandbird said:
    So in the end which service did you use ? Because we are having the same problem now.
    My clan has a Teamspeak 3 server installed in a CentOS machine (vps), and getting DDOS all the time lately.
    We really want to keep a vps machine because of the 512 people license we got for the teamspeak server.

We've been doing a lot of custom filters for people on teamspeak. Staminus' filtering is pretty solid but we had to do some extra filtering on our end just to smooth things out.

I don't know why teamspeak is the new thing to get wrecked. We had a fellow sign on the other day that was eating a 15gbit flood on his TS that we built rules for.

Francisco

• I think we'll be going with hosthatch as well. Its got everything we need + DDOS protection.
    That promo code has expired. Anyone knows a new one maybe ?
    _Thanks