Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is wrong with Skrill ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is wrong with Skrill ?

http://prntscr.com/4pkzm5

As you can see they charge different amounts for monthly usages of skrill ?

Shouldn't it be a certain amount every month seems like they are generating a lot of money by giving / selling email addresses keep getting spammed by different gambling websites , then they take monthly fees on top of transaction fees?

Just need to wait till i can move my money out then i'm out screw skrill.

Your thoughts?

Skrill
  1. What do you think of skrill?19 votes
    1. Rubbish
      63.16%
    2. Good
      15.79%
    3. Could Be Better
      10.53%
    4. No Clue
      10.53%

Comments

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited September 2014

Their phone line sucks as well.

• Hah, they took all your money in gateway fees.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Yeah well in that image but i got a bigger balance haha , i don't use the skrill payment method anymore, hence i haven't got any income or i would just want to get my money out they are so bad.

• They took £6 out of a £10 payment that we got the other month...

I am going to end the processing with them. It's too much.

• I seriously don't get it they make money out of the fees for sending money / receiving it so why the extra charges per month so retarded.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

erm.... what the hell?

Not my experience at all, have you set up your account as a verified merchant?

They charge a fee around the same as paypal per transaction and hold 10% over 180 days as charge back insurance, that's it.

• You just made the name of two of your customers publicly available.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @cassa not sure what you'll do knowing their names. I'm pretty sure theirs more then 100 Roger's and Matthew's in the world with the same surnames, if i had shown the emails yes then i would have made them publicly available. But you have no contact info so not sure how that is publicly available. And those 2 customer pay on a quarterly basis so they wont move for a while :), they've been with me over 7 months so gl with that lol

Shivam said: so gl with that lol

with what?

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited September 2014

@AnthonySmith , trying to get 2 of my customers who are publicly available somehow.

What you mentioned above i'll research into it since all i've heard about is VIP status

Shivam said: trying to get 2 of my customers

I don't think that was really his point... but anyhoo yeah, if your not a verified merchant then don't use skrill.

• @AnthonySmith , yeah his point was 2 customers are ''publicly available'' what else would that mean?

Shivam said: yeah his point was 2 customers are ''publicly available'' what else would that mean?

That perhaps they would have an objection to that?

• Well those 2 wont because i know them in person, and i would have asked them first hand before releasing a screen shot of their 'names'

Shivam said: Well those 2 wont because i know them in person

fair one :)