Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS FROM CNSERVERS LLC, NEED PROTECTED TCP ONLY, DISABLE UDP & ICMP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS FROM CNSERVERS LLC, NEED PROTECTED TCP ONLY, DISABLE UDP & ICMP

Hello LET,

I hope someone can give me know what the host located vps from cnservers llc, with ddos protected

Thanked by 1Zen

Comments

• ausaus Member
    edited September 2014

Ramnode (Seattle)

• @aus said:
    Ramnode (Seattle)

suspend :) when get attack for 1 time null router then get second attack again, suspend ur account :(

• how many time i try order with hosting securedragon, i dont know what reasond then refund my money then blacklist my ip LoL so funny but its ok maybe them dont want get risk with ddos, cos them antiddos so weak maybe lol

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Can you clarify what you meant about us suspending you?

• @Nick_A said:
    Can you clarify what you meant about us suspending you?

yes befor i members of you hosting, :) when me rent befor, first time my vps get attack, my vps get null router, then for second attack get suspend cos to night ddos without confirmasion, how many time i send ticket for close udp & icmp, but some support reply, We are ramnode, not cnservers, but ur ip address from cnservers, so funny support, i think some support from ramnode, dont know address ip ur vps from what hosting located, so that why them look so funny

• @yhuza said:

Did you buy DDoS protection?

• @aus said:

yes i buy ip ddos filtering, then i send ticket befor setup my vps, on ramnode, i choose vps located seattle, cos i check ip from cnservers, then i write ticket about i my request i need block all port icmp and udp, but i dont get any best solustion, them say we are ramnode, not cnservers llc, but we all know them take some vps located on cnservers llc , so sad about that

• @yhuza said:

You should leave a ticket number for @Nick_A So he can research the issue that was addressed so he can further assist you better.

• nickyzainickyzai Member, Host Rep

@yhuza said:

Did you setup the DDoS filtered IP with your domain or service correctly? I have no issue with DDoS at all on all of my DDoS protection in Ramnode Seattle. I host game servers which high risk to DDoS attacks and I know it is working great. Thumbs up to @Nick_A.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @Nick_A respond me PM please :)

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@0xdragon said:
    SecureDragon use CNServers AFAIK

https://securedragon.net/#horizontalTab4

KuJoe

Thanks for mentioning us but we check all orders against FraudRecord so no dice for the OP.

• @KuJoe said:
    Thanks for mentioning us but we check all orders against FraudRecord so no dice for the OP.

@Kujoe can you, PM me i can try order you host vps

• My sig

• @KuJoe said:

Ah, understood!

Still waiting for an offer for something close to me ;)

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@aus said:
    Did you buy DDoS protection?

Doesn't sound like he did.

• thx for feedback, please close my thread, cos i have working rent to nexhost already so far nexhost :) and the for nexhost :)

• No wonder he has trouble finding a host... I still have no idea what he was trying to say and I've read the entire thread 3 times now...

yes i buy ip ddos filtering, then i send ticket befor setup my vps, on ramnode, i choose vps located seattle, cos i check ip from cnservers, then i write ticket about i my request i need block all port icmp and udp, but i dont get any best solustion, them say we are ramnode, not cnservers llc, but we all know them take some vps located on cnservers llc , so sad about that

wat

• Yea I don't think OP got the ddos portection, maybe OP should continue to pm/email ramnode to see what happened (and hopefully use a better translator.

• @Stevie said:

Yea I don't think OP got the ddos portection, maybe OP should continue to pm/email ramnode to see what happened (and hopefully use a better translator.

He's a client of ours now.

• KuJoe said: Thanks for mentioning us but we check all orders against FraudRecord so no dice for the OP.

whats wrong w OP ? did he has history w u ?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@namhuy said:

I can't specify the exact reasons he could not have service with us, but I can say he had no issues with us directly. FraudRecord did not paint a pretty picture of his past experiences with reputable providers that I trust so I opted to err on the side of caution and protect my clients.

Thanked by 1namhuy