Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenHostBox Review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenHostBox Review

2»

Comments

• GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited September 2014

@eddynetweb said:

tldr;

MCPhil came in with a bad mood saying this review is "crap" because OP only has been with GreenHostBox for 7 days. He made assumptions that I rewarded OP for this review and that we use ploop to make our I/O look higher. We never asked OP or gave any "free stuff" for this review and using ploop to make our I/O look higher wasn't our intention. We use ploop for the benefits that comes with it. We then configured ploop so it shows a more accurate I/O speed, which we didn't know it can be configured to not count the zeros in dd, and to prove that our intention wasn't to mask our I/O speed. MCPhil still goes by his assumptions.

• Regardless of the ramblings, a 7 day review of a VPS is bollocks, pure and simple. It's like saying a film is the bestest thing ever after having seen the first 15 minutes.

Thanked by 3MCHPhil ATHK GIANT_CRAB
  • Alright, in that case could I get a admin or a mod to remove this review seeing that many people don't agree with the whole 7 day review thing, and because of that I think nobody will take this review serious.

I'll give it some more time see what happens then. I think that'll be the best choice.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • @vladka24 said:

I'll give it some more time see what happens then. I think that'll be the best choice.

Friendly advice; give it a quarter, make sure you test out support response times over evenings/weekends, get the full picture.

/thread

This discussion has been closed.