Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My B
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My B

Steven_FSteven_F Member
edited September 2014 in Offers

My B

Comments

• Whether you can build NFS server

• @zhuzhenyu said:
    Whether you can build NFS server

If I understand correctly, the answer is yes. However, I do not guarantee that I understood what you meant.

• I thought you've just posted another offer 6 days ago? the Rule should be offer every 2 weeks?

• Why don't you say that you are with Colocrossing instead of mumbo jumbo address and definition? :)

• @yywudi said:
    I thought you've just posted another offer 6 days ago? the Rule should be offer every 2 weeks?

I thought it's every week. We posted on the 11th and it is now the 18th. Let me double check. I could very well be wrong.

@serverian said:
    Why don't you say that you are with Colocrossing instead of mumbo jumbo address and definition? :)

Because in a few weeks, we hope to be out of ColoCrossing, but still in 530 W 6th and would like to preserve that fact in old-threads.

• @yywudi said:
    I thought you've just posted another offer 6 days ago? the Rule should be offer every 2 weeks?

Awksauce. Yep, 14 days. Not sure where I got 7.

• @Steven_F said:

anyway it's good offer for Thunder plan.
    I just don't want one more CC box...

• @Steven_F said:
    If I understand correctly, the answer is yes. However, I do not guarantee that I understood what you meant.

Because I'm on the OpenVZ web site to see about the build of NFS is very complicated. Most of them are not supported

• Steven_F said: Because in a few weeks, we hope to be out of ColoCrossing, but still in 530 W 6th and would like to preserve that fact in old-threads.

It's up and ready to go? All the best.

• @Steven_F said:

Because I'm on the OpenVZ web site to see about the build of NFS is very complicated. Most of them are not supported

• @concerto49 said:
    It's up and ready to go? All the best.

Nope, hoping to get the hardware shipping within the next week or-so, but there's still a few minor things to figure out.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

What was offer?

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    What was offer?

The image server

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    What was offer?

same as OP's previous offer 7 days ago, 1G/100G/1T OVZ plan for $15/y :D

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

If not recurring, not interested :D

• @Steven_F said:
    Nope, hoping to get the hardware shipping within the next week or-so, but there's still a few minor things to figure out.

Just out of cc in Buffalo, or other dc's as well?

• Steven_FSteven_F Member
    edited September 2014

@MattKC said:

If all goes well, we're planning on shipping to 530 W 6th Street in Los Angeles, California.

• Sorry, never saw the original post so assumed Buffalo for some reason...will hit you up once you move in LA.