Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

List of the cheapest low-end VPS providers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

List of the cheapest low-end VPS providers?

I'm looking for a list of the cheapest VPS providers, either on a monthly or yearly basis. Can anyone recommend any? Ideally I'm looking for those $1/month or less providers.

If you run a hosting company and can offer a VPS for under $1/month (month-by-month preferred) feel free to message me. 128MB RAM minimum, the more the better.

No GVH please.

Comments

• Thanks, that's pretty helpful.

• You can get one here for $2. But addition Ip4 cost 2$ per IP
    http://www.host1plus.com/vps-hosting/

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2014

i-83.net / LowEndSpirit

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2014

you ask for a list of the cheapest providers then say "no gvh" as if quality matters?

LET/B is finished

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2014

DDOUBLE PPOST.

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2014

@AnthonySmith said:
    LET/B is finushed.

Has been for a while, but we both know LES has better stability than GVH.

@bohdans said:

>

Some of those need updating, who has lowendserv.net again?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@wych send PM to me, i try to keep the Promos up to date and add URL but something can go under the table.

• When will people learn that $1/mo is just retarded for us providers...?

Unless you're paying in Bitcoin, I simply am not interested in single payments of $1.

The PayPal fees on $1 transactions internationally are literally 50% of the charge.

• @Infinity580 said:
    wych send PM to me.

Done!

• Your price expectations are unrealistic.

• @jnguyen said:
    Your price expectations are unrealistic.

Just because he wants no GVH?

@MrTiny said:
    No GVH please.

• No, because anyone that's willing to offer his price requirement for the above mentioned plan must have a case of mental retardation.

@jnguyen said:
    No, because anyone that's willing to offer his price requirement for the above mentioned plan must have a case of mental retardation.

LOL

@Infinity580 you have a bunch of $3.00 p/year offers from GVH on here? http://list.lowendserv.net/ but the links lead to $12/year packages?

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Infinity580 you have a bunch of $3.00 p/year offers from GVH on here? http://list.lowendserv.net/ but the links lead to $12/year packages?

Why does that not surprise me.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited September 2014

@AnthonySmith he changed the prices, i check each URL by hand before i add it. I remove it.

• EpidriveEpidrive Member
    edited September 2014

We could do this for you but on 12-month billing cycle, email [email protected] we'll set this up for you.

@jnguyen said:
    No, because anyone that's willing to offer his price requirement for the above mentioned plan must have a case of mental retardation.

hmm, sure there is a link somewhere I am not seeing?

• Except those with more than plentiful supply of IPv4.

jnguyen said: Except those with more than plentiful supply of IPv4.

riiiight........

• @AnthonySmith said:
    riiiight........

[sarcasm] Of course, thats the winning formula. [/sarcasm]

• jnguyen said: No, because anyone that's willing to offer his price requirement for the above mentioned plan must have a case of mental retardation.

I really don't know why you have not been banned !?

Thanked by 1NewforVPS

namhuy said: I really don't know why you have not been banned !?

Because 'Green Chicago Hudson Valley Crossing' do more back scratching than a Turkish baths.

Thanked by 1Lm85H4gFkh3wk3
  • wychwych Member
    edited September 2014

@AnthonySmith said:
    Because 'Green Chicago Hudson Valley Crossing' do more backbutt scratching than a Turkish baths.

Fixed that for you.

• @jnguyen said:

stay far away - your offers not real -- becouse of suspending your costumer - it's no fair business - you lost all business - that's it!

vpssamy said: stay far away - your offers not real -- becouse of suspending your costumer - it's no fair business - you lost all business - that's it!

Sense, this made little very.

• emgemg Veteran
    edited September 2014

Ignoring the exact price point that the OP mentions, I would like to point out my observations regarding the lowest cost VPS providers:

• A few low cost providers are good. Often they offer low cost VPSs to gain traction and reputation as they start their businesses. The customer must decide if they want to take a chance with a fresh VPS provider, where there is little history and few reviews. If the customer is lucky, the provider turns out to be terrific and the customer has locked in a very low rate. Once the provider establishes a good reputation, the low cost offers dry up. They can price their VPSs accordingly. Demand and customer willingness to pay a higher price grow along with their reputation for quality products and service.

(Sometimes these startups sell off their established businesses and are subsumed into much larger providers. It happened with two of my three current VPSs.)

• Many low cost providers offer terrible service and then vanish, along with their customers' money and data. Until then, performance, reliability, availability, and ticket response times degrade in a downward spiral, as increasingly strident customers post nasty reviews and comments, further distracting the providers from any meaningful service. Suddenly - poof! they are gone.

• There seems to be a third kind of low cost provider, who somehow manages to linger on and on, despite giving their customers awful service. I haven't quite figured out how they stay in operation, considering the frequent, terrible reviews and complaints that constantly appear, spanning months or years. My only guess is that they make their money in customer turnovers, where existing customers have little choice but to abandon their VPSs and skillful marketing brings a wellspring of new, inexperienced customers who are looking for bargains and fall into the trap.

Thanked by 1qwerty11