Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SecureDragon XEN Vps to transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SecureDragon XEN Vps to transfer

dannixdannix Member
edited July 2012 in Offers

Hello,

I've got the following SecureDragon xen vps which I don't need anymore.
RAM: 96 MB
swap: 256 MB
HDD: 5 GB
Bandwidth: 500 GB (used 68.16 KB)

Due date is Aug 1. 2012. Yearly price is $16.

You have to be either a client of SD already

Expecting $2 paypal transfer for the left 30 days.

Cheers,
dannix

edit: removed " or pass their fraud check."

Comments

• I didn't know @kujoe did transfers?

• dannixdannix Member
    edited July 2012

yes he did some vps transfers:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/468/2-securedragon-openvz-vps-to-transfer
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/1845/securedragon-transfer-of-vps

and as stated in the first post:
    You have to be either a client of SD already or pass their fraud check

• jcalebjcaleb Member

i think there is a fee?

• @Dannix -- He said about WHMCS Module being funky with non-existing-users on solus. So.. Current VPS owners only I thinks.

• dannixdannix Member

@eastonch, thanks, I've checked the dates of the post and it looks like you are right.
    I've corrected the offer.

• dannixdannix Member
    edited July 2012

ok, then let's wait for @KuJoe's approval, and afterwards discuss details per pm

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2012

Unfortunately we do not do manual transfers to non-clients due to an issue with SolusVM handling it (last time we did a manual transfer the new client gained access to other client's VPSs in SolusVM due to SolusVM not being smart enough to check the database before assigning a user ID or something). If you are already an active client with an account in both WHMCS and SolusVM (requires an active VPS) then we can do it since we do not need to manually create anything.

• dannixdannix Member

@Jack, please inform if you already have an account with SecureDragon?

• nunimnunim Member

Still available? I'm an SD client.

• dannixdannix Member
    edited July 2012

Yes vps is still available. Contact me per pm, if you are interested. I've got 2nd. person asking per pm, you were 1st, so it's your move now

• dannixdannix Member

@nunim, more that 24 hours passed. Are you still interested?

• dannixdannix Member
    edited July 2012

@nunim, you've contacted me over pm, I've provided you PayPal details, but another 24 hours have passed, and you are not answering and I didn't get the money. It looks to me like you are not really interested. I'm waiting another 24 hours from now,afterwards I'm passing it on to other person waiting on the position 2.

EDIT:
    OK, I've opened ticket at securedragon kindly asking @KuJoe to transfer this vps to @nunim

• dannixdannix Member

vps has been transferred. Thanks.