Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[HostHatch] Swedish SSD KVM VPS - 512MB/20GB SSD - $5/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[HostHatch] Swedish SSD KVM VPS - 512MB/20GB SSD - $5/mo

hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
edited September 2014 in Offers

Hi guys - I am Abdullah from HostHatch. It's been a while since I've been here so I have come back with a new offer.

Why choose us?

• We own all of our equipment! You can relax that we are not going anywhere! See pictures on our facebook page: http://fb.com/hosthatch/
  • One of the best Swedish networks - Portlane
  • We have 3 locations – all world class data centers!
  • In business for over 3 and a half years
  • Best of the breed hardware and monitoring systems

Special offers:

KVM-SSD #1 - Swedish ONLY
1 CPU core @ 3.5 GHz
512 MB RAM
20 GB SSD storage
1 TB bandwidth
$5 per month
https://hosthatch.com/kvm-ssd-vps - open a ticket for storage upgrade after the order
10 available! (coupon: sweden-let1) - ignore the no discount error

KVM-SSD #2 - Swedish ONLY
2 CPU cores @ 3.5 GHz
1024 MB RAM
20 GB SSD storage
2 TB bandwidth
$7 per month
https://hosthatch.com/kvm-ssd-vps - open a ticket for storage upgrade after the order
5 available! (coupon: sweden-let2)

This is a limited time promotion and will not be available once it is sold out.

You can test our Swedish network by the information at https://www.hosthatch.com/datacenters

Let me know if you have any questions!

Comments

• If you have ipv6, Please make me an offer for yearly, 128mb of ram, 2-5gb of disk space 100-500gb bandiwdth 1ipv6 ipv4 the cheaper the better

• Yeah, any chance of a 64mb or 128mb vps with ipv4 in Sweden? I would definitely be interested in one! Thanks!

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@wojons said:
    If you have ipv6, Please make me an offer for yearly, 128mb of ram, 2-5gb of disk space 100-500gb bandiwdth 1ipv6 ipv4 the cheaper the better

You can look at our OpenVZ plans but we do not plan to make any cheaper/low spec offers.

@Toadyus said:
    Yeah, any chance of a 64mb or 128mb vps with ipv4 in Sweden? I would definitely be interested in one! Thanks!

No, sorry.

edited September 2014

Just wanted to update here:

KVM-SSD #1 - 6 left

KVM-SSD #2 - 3 left

• @Abdullah said:

No, sorry.

Any chance of you putting a ip4 Nat offer together in the future? It would probably sell well as you have locations people would be looking for. Thanks!

@Toadyus said:
    Abdullah said:
    Any chance of you putting a ip4 Nat offer together in the future? It would probably sell well as you have locations people would be looking for. Thanks!

I'm very sorry but we do not plan to make any super low end plans. The ones that we have on the site are the lowest package of resources we can offer.

• @Abdullah How about DMCA relationship? Depending WHOIS you a USA or shield based company but offer offshore VPS..

@fitvpn said:
    Abdullah How about DMCA relationship? Depending WHOIS you a USA or shield based company but offer offshore VPS..

We do follow DMCA.

• @Abdullah So you offered same US VPS expanded to Sweden

@fitvpn said:
    Abdullah So you offered same US VPS expanded to Sweden

Could you please clarify what you mean?

• Sweden has a strongest privacy laws in Europe not compared with US laws, so your offer not useful for those who wants escape from US

@fitvpn said:
    Sweden has a strongest privacy laws in Europe not compared with US laws, so your offer not useful for those who wants escape from US

True - we aren't targeting the people who want to host questionable content either.

The above deals are sold out.