Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For VPS with Cheap Additional IPs - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For VPS with Cheap Additional IPs

2»

Comments

• @joodle said:
    Gvh

Sure only if you want constant random downtimes.

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member
    edited September 2014

@IamJAX said:
    wable.com is not reliable. I took bundle #3 which comes with 24 IPs and 8 IP per vps. Within a month, they changed their bundle to 9 IPs with 3 per vps. Een though i have taken old plan, they changed me to new plan without any warning. DON'T TRUST WABLE if they change plan at their will and can't provide the bundle we order.

Please message us so we can close your account. I found this complaint on 2 forums so far, but no sales ticket AFAIK. Existing VPS were not affected, we did not remove IPs from existing VPS. We've been adding more IPs for people who can justify them, but we had to cut back on the random silly allocations people were making when trusted to respect the system. Thanks.

• I thought Crissic sold IPs for $0.50?

• So whats a valid justification... would just wanting to host subdomains on a different ip be one

• IamJAXIamJAX Member
    edited September 2014

@Incero said:
    Please message us so we can close your account. I found this complaint on 2 forums so far, but no sales ticket AFAIK. Existing VPS were not affected, we did not remove IPs from existing VPS. We've been adding more IPs for people who can justify them, but we had to cut back on the random silly allocations people were making when trusted to respect the system. Thanks.

I need IP to enable SSL since google now takes it into consideration when ranking sites. Is this a valid justification?

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member

@IamJAX said:
    I need IP to enable SSL since google now takes it into consideration when ranking sites. Is this a valid justification?

If you require a dedicated IP for the ssl to work, then yes! (with modern servers that's not the case anymore). Please send a ticket so we can work with you, if you have issues just send a ticket, it's easier to help than trying to figure out the user/problem from a complaint on a forum. Complain on forums after we turn you down in tickets :-) We are human :)

• I complained on the form only when I did not get ANY response to the ticket about this for 2 days. Also, the ticket was closed without reply(maybe it was done automatically from your side) . I expected 2 days was a resonable amount of time for a reply.

Anyway, sent you private message here.

• @IamJAX said:

Why not use SNI?

• IamJAXIamJAX Member
    edited September 2014

@wych said:
    Why not use SNI?

SNI is only supported in modern browsers. Win XP (20% of Windows users) doesn't support it and is not a small number to ignore.

Suppose I took a VPS plan with 50 GB disk space on an offer here. If once the offer is over and the plan gets changed to 10 GB, Isn't it fair for me to assume I have 50 GB space? What if the host say that I have move to a higher pack if I want more than 10 GB? I just felt this like a bait and switch fraud.

Maybe my expectations are wrong....

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep
    Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • MarkusMarkus Member
    edited September 2014

Check : http://blackbirdhost.com . Website don't have 128 MB plan. On request you will get 128 mb Paln.

Plan

128 MB Ram
    7 GB Space
    500 GB BW
    5 IPv4's
    SolusVM - OpenVZ
    DDos Protected

$7.00 / month

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2014

@cfgguy Well thats awkward.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • If you can PM me I'll give you a VPS with 5 IP addresses for 2 years free.

Thanked by 1tomsfarm
  • @jnguyen said:
    If you can PM me I'll give you a VPS with 5 IP addresses for 2 years free.

So generous today?

• jnguyen said: If you can PM me I'll give you a VPS with 5 IP addresses for 2 years free.

wtf even?

• @IamJAX said:
    Maybe my expectations are wrong....

For the 20% figure where did you get that from? Is that specific to your site? I know some sites where WinXP usage was nil.

As to the other if you go with a reputable host with an offer renewing the same it likely won't change. However check if the offer applies on renewal before ordering.

• IamJAXIamJAX Member
    edited September 2014

@wych said:
    As to the other if you go with a reputable host with an offer renewing the same it likely won't change. However check if the offer applies on renewal before ordering.

The offer says for life and did not say anything about any change on renewal. Also, Only monthly plans are available.

• @cfgguy said:

Now this was unexpected